• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else has gender scan in September??? Let's countdown together!!!

Our scan is Sept 6th. . . and like most of you. . .the suspence is killing us!! This is our first baby (Hubby has two daugthers)

We were told at our NT scan a few weeks ago that the tech was pretty sure baby is a girl :happydance: If that is true, I will be so stoked, but as long as baby is healthy, I will be over the moon either way. Hubby would love a boy as he already has two girls, but he said he has felt it was a girl since we first found out we were expecting....he just didn't tell me because he was still hoping it would be a boy. Time is going by so sloooooooow. I have been counting down since 46 days :haha:

I know I'm so excited. I hate having to wait! I don't know how the ladies who don't find out can wait that whole time. :)

Hey ladies! I'm new to the 2nd tri board, but my OB is giving her first guess at my scan on 8/31, then the definite determination will be made at the next appoinment towards the end of September!! I can hardly wait!! I really want a boy, and all the "predictors" say boy... so we'll see!!

36 days for me left yet! :( I have a real strong feeling it's a girl and I just wanna know sink can shop! :D I agree I don't know how team yellows do it!!

I know I'm so excited. I hate having to wait! I don't know how the ladies who don't find out can wait that whole time. :)

We didn't find out with DD (hubby's choice) and altho it was amazing at the delivery, it pretty much wrecked me not knowing the rest of the pregnancy!! :wacko:

This time, it's my choice......:winkwink:

September 24th for me! I have 10month old son so I'm hoping for a little princess this time around but I'll be happy with a boy just the same.

anwhere after sept. 19th for me:)
haven't got a scheduled app. yet,,lol.
hope i can join ya'lls countdown :)

You sure can :). When will you schedule your appointment?

I have mine September 20th. Don´t mind either way but I think OH would like a boy.

Ive booked a private scan on Sept 1st. Ill be 17 weeks. Hoping for a girl this time as have a 6 yr old boy. Can NOT wait!!

Mine anatomy scan is the 6th of September and we plan to ask to know the sex then too. Very exciting. I think... And hope it is a girl but I will be very happy no matter what. Just want a healthy wee one.

Ive been sneeky, i dont have my 20 week scan until 27th sept, that seems like forever away. Ive booked in for a private gender scan on the 30th Aug. I couldnt go a month knowing i could know and not! We arent telling anyone were having an early gender scan, i want it to be a suprise for our parents so i can present them with a pink or blue outfit!

^ I am having a baby bond scan too! I have a boy and a girl so not overly fussed but would quite like a boy x

I have mine around the 14th but we aren't going to find out the gender. I may need the surprise to be motivation for the labour process... :flower:

Mine is on 28th September early in the morning otherwise i'll die of boredom lol :p

I already have a little girl who is almost 14 months and i dont mind what we have as long as its healthy :)

I'm think inking I'll haven my gender scan in September but so far have no appointment thru:cry: when did you uk ladies get yours letting you know my midwife oday wasn't concerned but I like to know! :wacko:

I'm the same, so far no gender scan date but I should find out the date at my next doctor's appt a week today! It should be around 20 weeks so mid-late September. I have a feeling it's a boy but will be equally thrilled either way!

i'll know my date at my next app.
the 27th of this month:)
me and the husband both want a boy, but will be over joyed either way as long as its healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->