who else is due end of September ?

haha, good film though! and I found the birth bit one of the more realistic film births - at least she looks sweaty and in pain!

haha, good film though! and I found the birth bit one of the more realistic film births - at least she looks sweaty and in pain!

yep, i see what you mean, they even showed a bit with the head coming out too... i couldnt stop laughing at the trying to have sex while she was pregnant.... sooooooo true and i think me and OH went through the exact same thing a few months ago

guess its just you and me whos left then ....lol

oh I know, I saw it originally in the cinema and you should have heard the gasps when they showed the head crowning! :rofl:

I'm still here too! Wish they hadn't moved this thread, I keep forgetting to check it!

I'm still here too! Wish they hadn't moved this thread, I keep forgetting to check it!

they moved a lot of the threads where people grouped together and unless you get emailed when there is a reply you would never find it !! i know its there but takes me ages to search for it... bloody annoying

I used to like having the "month" groups in each trimester, now they have moved it people wont be able to group up for support..

sorry to the mods but it really was not a good idea to move those threads..:nope:

they moved a lot of the threads where people grouped together and unless you get emailed when there is a reply you would never find it !! i know its there but takes me ages to search for it... bloody annoying

I used to like having the "month" groups in each trimester, now they have moved it people wont be able to group up for support..

sorry to the mods but it really was not a good idea to move those threads..:nope:

I agree. I go to userCP and that reminds me to check the thread sometimes.

Best of luck to the remaining September Stars!!! I am thinking of you all... sending lots of labour dust xxxxx

I tend to only use user cp too so I didn't even realise it'd moved for ages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->