who else is due end of September ?

OH MY GOD - just noticed I am on last box!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

woop woop !!! we have watched our tickers move up for all this time and we are finally at the end...

I can't beleive it, I remember looking at other womans tickers and thinking I just cannot imagine being at that stage - and now look - here we are right at the end.... oooh it brings a tear to my eye!! x

I'm end of september too....23rd!!! And I am sooooooo ready for this baby now...... :(

She can come out at 38 weeks...I wont mind lol!!!

xx

Oh I'm glad others are feeling rubbish too! Sorry! I am soooo fed up now, really don't know how I'm gonna manage another 5 weeks, possibly 7! I feel hot, sick and dizzy all the time, no energy, scared to go out incase I faint! Having no sleep because of unbearable restless legs, backache, toilet trips and rib pain. Sorry to moan, but I think DH is fed up of hearing it!
I'm fed up!

:hugs: I know how you feel but you will have good days. I've felt a little better since babys head has started to engage. Sometimes a good night sleep can help. :hugs:

Thanks for the reassurance, I'm sure a good night sleep would help and put me in a better state of mind! Unfortunately they seem to be getting worse!

I'm end of september too....23rd!!! And I am sooooooo ready for this baby now...... :(

She can come out at 38 weeks...I wont mind lol!!!

xx

welcome honey :hi: there are 4 of us due the same day now, i was given all different dates, hospital has picked the 23rd but i reckon its more like the 28th, but knowing my luck ill be only one still pregnant in Oct..lol

ooh I can't wait to be on the last box - not long now!

welcome honey :hi: there are 4 of us due the same day now, i was given all different dates, hospital has picked the 23rd but i reckon its more like the 28th, but knowing my luck ill be only one still pregnant in Oct..lol

Thanks Hun!!

I am so ready to have this baby now.... my back is killing me...my hormones are major and I wanna wear my jeans again!!!!!

But I'm quite lucky...I get to see her again on the 2nd as I have a scan :) Not 100% sure why but if i get to see her again then I wont turn it down!! :)

Hope you and bump are okay :)

xx

Thanks Hun!!

I am so ready to have this baby now.... my back is killing me...my hormones are major and I wanna wear my jeans again!!!!!

But I'm quite lucky...I get to see her again on the 2nd as I have a scan :) Not 100% sure why but if i get to see her again then I wont turn it down!! :)

Hope you and bump are okay :)

xx

OMG wearing some of my old clothes which are at the back of the wardobe !!! wearing trousers that dont fall down all the time.. being able to shave downstairs, drink wine, ....... so many other things to look forward to..lol:happydance:

I would like to have another scan, will you get photos?

Kara x

Vodka and coke!!!! Green cheese!!!! Sex!!!!!!! And the ultimate thing that I miss...........sleeping on my belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss my skinny jeans and proper high heels so much...........

i told hubby once sex is back on he is allowed to throw me all over the bedroom !!

so many things you take for granted until you get pregnant...

I doubt ill ever fit into my skinny jeans again though..lol

I don't really miss anything much. Although this pregnancy has been tough & pretty painful I absolutely love being pregnant & I love my bump - I'm quite sad at the thought of it going. I guess it will be nice to get comfortable.

hey ladies!! popping in to say hi:flower: I cant believe how many stars we have!! soo jealous!! :)

I miss having a drink now and then......and feeling comfortable...cant wait til i cant sleep on my belly again!!!

So when is everyone starting the eviction process?? or are you??

Im 37 weeks on tues and were going to start then. cant wait!

Im 37 weeks on Thursday, i have been given due dates every time i had a scan 23rd - 28th, and as i am having a baby shower on the 11th i am started to evict her from the 11th. But was in hospital yesterday with a UTI and it was showing i was having mild contractions every 8 min... she said my cervix was closed but soft... all stopped now.. just need her to stay in until i get my wallpaper and carpet done : ) i could always take her to my baby shower ..

I'll be starting 37 weeks exactly, bring it on!

HAPPY SEPTEMBER MONTH SEPTEMBER STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

HAPPY SEPTEMBER MONTH SEPTEMBER STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

woooooooooooooohoooooooooo finally its september :happydance: when people ask me when its due it feels better saying "this month".. havnt two of our end of Sep girls already given birth ?

..... decided to postpone eviction until end of next week ie 38+2, I've just got too much to sort out beforehand and want a couple days to relax.... you wait i'll end up being the last one on this thread in October saying why didn't I start earlier lol

xxx

lol jellycat! either that or you'll be the one that actually does go into labour next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->