who else is due end of September ?

Not sure I'm gonna start an eviction process, I mean I really want the baby out sooner rather than later but I just don't think I can be arsed and don't think it really works. Maybe I will change my mind in a week or so!

im i right it thinking all Sep stars will soon be over 37 weeks end of this week? i think two of our group have already had their baby.... I cant stop thinking about having my baby here....this has got to be the most hardest and the most exciting time of the pregnancy

AHHH All i can think about is...when is she coming?? everyday i get my hopes up and have anxiety and its driving me nuts! i wish i could just not think about it but i cant. everyday feels like a lifetime... I dont know how im going to do this for another couple weeks!

I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow and due on the 28th so yup, by the end of the week everyone will be full term :happydance:

I sooo want to meet baby now, I feel like I'm still going to be pregnant at christmas!

Are we all full term now?????

My consultant wants to evict baby by 40 weeks, I don't know if that will change but that doesn't seem too far away. I'm not sure I'm ready lol....I thought I had ages left lol!

Some of us will start popping in the next 10 days or so. I'll probably still be here on the 24th lol!

I really dont wanna go overdue...I want my baby sooner rather than later!!!

LETS GET A MOVE ON BABY :baby:

everyone keeps saying you must be fed up now, its not really the being pregnant which makes me want to go into labor, its the fact im so excited about having my daughter here. I love being pregnant, i love the stares, the attention, the random strangers talking to me and the "in the club smile" you get from other pregnant women....but seeing the cot and all the cute little pink dresses waiting to be used is doing my head in !!!! i cant stop thinking about having her here on the sofa, in our bed and taking her to tesco's..lol

I wasnt like this with my son, maybe its the age difference or the fact im in a better place in my life or is it a second baby thing... all i know is im dying to see what she looks like. !!!

Im guessing
26th Sep at 23.25 7lbs 8 .... ill come back to those post and see how close i was !!!

woohoo I'm full term today! :yipee:

sooo hoping not to go overdue, but I've just got a feeling I might. I guess a couple of days would be okay, but I'm so ready to meet baby now and I can't wait to find out if we have a son or a daughter!

Congrats Mrs N on full term :wohoo:

I also cant wait to find out whether we have a son or daughter

I predict 25th Sept at 9.55pm 9lb 2oz

Hey girls, hope you and your little bumps are all well :flower:

I really need a little moan so please excuse me for just a moment :blush:

* I am already getting annoyed with people asking if I have had any twinges/signs yet
* I am VERY VERY emotional and know that, I am the majority of the time, taking things the wrong way and jumping down peoples neck
* I am being very grumpy and just want people to leave me alone, but at the same time if someone doesn't ask how I am I sulk - how childish is that!!!!!!!
* I am so so so tired after being in hospital and just wanna sleep without the phone ringing all the time, but at the same time wanna spring clean and because I can't I just keep crying - lots!

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR poor friends and family cannot win but at the same time I just don't think they understand. Just want to hide in bed under the covers until I feel normal again.

If you have read all of this then wow you have done well hahaha. I have finished now :blush: Feel very silly for sounding like a spoilt child xxx

Tired Girl ..... I thinnk everyone is feeling abit of how your feeling :hugs:

Not long now xx

Tired Girl ..... I thinnk everyone is feeling abit of how your feeling :hugs:

Not long now xx

Thank you!! Am feeling lots better today, think I cried it all out last night! I also think these new blood pressure tablets are not having a very nice affect on me but i'll do anything for my little baby boy.

How are you doing?? x

:hugs: tiredgirl, glad you are feeling a bit better

I'm knackered - did not have a restful night at all, was up 7 times between midnight and 6am grr.
I'm so ready for this baby now!

aww tired girl, i know how your feeling honey, i have such a short temper at the moment. I get the "oh come on your milking this pregnancy" or " havnt you been pregnant for ages" the thing is i like being pregnant at the moment as my back pain has gone and i can move more now.. (isnt it suppose to get worse ??)

I was on the sofa today and for no reason felt really upset and peed off... dont know why, it was like i just didnt feel happy and was depressed.. maybe baby blues have come early !! xx

Mrs_N how come you was up 7 times, just couldn't sleep?? Bet you are tired!!

ladykara its horrible feeling so upset isn't it, especially when you don't really know why.

Had midwife appointment today and my BP has gone back up so I have to go see her again tomorrow. This has, again, upset me but trying to keep calm. Having a bit of a panic that I am not ready - which seems silly and very confusing. xx

7 times to pee lol! Baby is head butting my bladder I think.
Last night was bad again, but then I went back to sleep at 7am and only woke again at 11am which was bliss. I feel incredibly lazy, but it's nice to have had a decent chunk of sleep!

Starting to feel really uncomfortable - backache, pelvic pains, dull aches in my bump, shooting pains down below. can't imagine how I'll manage for the next few weeks, especially if I go overdue! Poor dh panics everytime I say 'ouch' which is a lot at the moment!

:hugs: ladyK, I've heard a sudden dip in mood can be a good sign for baby coming so you never know!

tiredgirl hope your bp is back down today

Oh to wee :dohh:, sorry, I have turned very dumb recently, moreso that normal haha. That is like me, I get up 6/7 every night but end up having longer lay in's in the morning.

My bp was normal today :happydance:, so happy, seeing her again on Thursday. Baby is 2/5's engaged so I think I will be getting more aches and pains now as he moves down.

Hoping you are all well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->