Who else tests out of paranoia?

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
STRUGGLED to conceive my first two. Third was a surprise. Since she was born I have tested periodically to make SURE. And this is what I got today. Did it when I got home, left for a couple hours, and come back to pink line. It feels like the real deal. I bought two at the store. Just trying to decide when to do it and if I should say anything to hubby until I retest. Almost want to run out to the store to get an frer. I feel a little sixk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 70
I went through a stage of testing to be sure I wasn't pregnant.
I can see a faint line on that test BUT I've had evaps when tests were read out of the time frame so I don't think it's necessarily a bfp...only way to know for sure is to test again and check it in the time frame. Good luck!

I see it for sure! I know that "they" say to discard results after the time limit but I've gotten both of my initial BFP's on tests that had dried for hours. FX you get the result you want on your next test!!

Edit: xQuinnx - we posted at the exact same time. I did not want you to think my snarky "they" comment was directed at you. :haha:

I feel like the picture sucks. I'll look back through and post another or maybe a tweak. It's pretty convincing....

While it was still in the case.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 58
Just after I popped it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 29
That looks like a bfp. I have had Evaps and many bfps and they look different. I would be forced to get frer lol.

Tweak that didn't turn out great. Oooooh I'm tired just thinking about it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 17
I think it looks bfp �� im tempted to go to store and get an frer but it will probably wait until tomorrow. I have another Walmart one, will probably do with FMU. Honestly. Just in shooock. My baby is 4.5 months old. I exclusively breastfeed and am on the mini pill.

There, brought it inside. Seriously. In. Shock.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 50
I'm leaning towards it looking like a BFP too but I have had the odd pink evap line that looked pretty convincing so I wouldnt read too much into it. Personally I would be going out to buy a FRER just to be sure.

Your chances of getting pregnant while exclusively BFing AND on the pill do seem very tiny but I expect its happened before :). We didnt use bc while I was BFing so I tested every couple of weeks. I got pregnant when DD was a year old and when DS was 8 months.

I've definitely had some evaps in my day. It could be. I didn't even look at it after I PIAC, I just threw it on the counter because my friend showed up and then forgot about it til she left. I might run to the store.

Yes, run to the store! I'm curious now, lol.:haha:

I can see a line looks like a BFP to me!

I also test out of paranoia, I came off my implant 3 months ago and went onto the pill.. I have 4 children so I was super paranoid being on the pill and tested every couple of week just to be sure.. I got so used to seeing the negative tests this month I took it as normal and left it on the side.. was massively shocked to come back to a pink line! 4 tests later today all with faint lines I think I am taking that as a BFP! :shock:

Haha yeah I pick up a couple .88 cent tests from Walmart every few weeks. I haven't even had a post partum period yet. So they always have no line even after inspecting for hours afterward. I went to Walgreens and picked up a pack of the crappy curved frers (they didn't have the old school :/ )... Now holding my pee. Will try to hold out for an hour or so before I oee on one as I just peed before I went to the store.

Hello. I also test out of paranoia. I'm interested to see what you get. I hope it's what you want.

Frer is so faint it's barely there and I'm not SURE. Only was able to hold for an hour.... If I can break away from the family I'll post a pic. And will retest with fmu. I'm so anxietied out.

Pic1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 57
Pic 2. Feel funny posting it because I can't see it in the pics. I'll pee on one in the morning though and update. I could only hold about an hour so my pee was way diluted!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back