• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is due an October bubba?

Yup, totally getting it in the hips! Went to buy new bras today as the old ones no longer fit, hideous non-wired bras bought in to me, escaped and bought more underwired as couldn't face ugly bras quite yet! Boobs are sooo veiny!

Aw glad it's not just me! Lol. OH has lost all sympathy and is bored of my moans already!! Lol. Got a long way to go yet pal!!

I was just thinking about bras. Mine r feelin so tight. My poor nipples lol. N I look like I have 4 boobs where I'm spilling over the top! Oh no... Going to have to be underwear with a bit of padding!

Ooops. Well my oh just looked over my shoulder and told me off for tellin u guys! Jesus he can be a jerk at times...

oops! if it makes you feel better my hubbie keeps telling me to get off my backside and stop being lazy but im just sooo tired!!

It's exhausting growing a life! Y can't they understand that?? Lol. I haven't slept properly for about 4 days... 3 nights waking up to see if AF had come, then not sleeping for thinking "am I? Aren't I?" and last night I couldn't sleep for excitement and worry n, well u name it it was goin thru my head!! We need to move... I need to upgrade my little convertible to a "proper" car... Very nearly talkin OH into an Audi A3 tho so that will be worth handing over my mechanical baby! Lol. Worrying about tellin my son... I know he'll love it but I so don't want him to feel unimportant... And worrying how I can love anyone as much as him... But the longer I lie just me n my belly, I realised I'm growin extra love with the baby! -wow. Talk much do I?? Lol. Sorry!

26th October for me ! , Also announced to fella on Valentines day ! :)

Good luck everyone x

Officially into week 6 this morning, fingers crossed all is still well and baby is happy in there x

Hi Girls,

Im due on 19th October with #2

Currently feeling exhausted and a little bit bluergh - sitting in work, trying to concentrate on stuff, but really just cant and would love to curl up and go to sleep. Im a manager of a day nursery, so camping in my office with the door closed as much as possible day willing the time to be 3.45 so its home time!

hope all you ladies are well?

Hi girls! I'm due with my first on 20th October. I moved to this tiny island off the coast of South Korea in September so you ladies are going to be link to normality! I'm feeling fine so far, just a bit sleepy and my boobs hurt when I run downstairs, so I guess I'll stop doing that :winkwink: Off to the woman's clinic tomorrow - I've been promised the doctor speaks excellent English so fingers crossed...

Hiya ladies I'm due 23rd October!! Eeek! Cannot wait!! :)

Okay I thought as we are getting a few ladies now that I might be best to list us all out and see who's due on the same days, I'll try to do this each month until we all get our second trimester! Some ladies have not given their estimated due date but let me know and I'll update it! This is what we have at the mo - more members welcome!

Una Belissima ?

1st Oct
Bababall
Bee_xo

2nd Oct
Leopard80

4th Oct
Ltoth

6th Oct
Leinzlove

8th Oct
Jenbags1

9th Oct
Mrs Fazz
Daniellexoxox
C-baby
Bethbaa

10th Oct
Urchin

13th Oct
Ersurgeongirl

14th Oct
Babydust27
Jasminep0489

15th Oct
NT123

16th Oct
Amyyyxx

17th Oct
Princessbaby

19th Oct
Wanabmummy
Tashtash

21st Oct
Scuba

22nd Oct
Dovahkiin
Greats

23rd Oct
Dizzydoll

24th Oct
Amelialily

25th Oct
CarlyJade86

26th Oct
Gemaloobie
Ohanotherone

27th Oct
Altruism

28th Oct
FlamingPanda

30th Oct
Erised

31st Oct
Heather1

Hi all I think I'm due on oct 24th according to o date!!

It's official. For some unknown reason I cannot brush my teeth without gagging or actually being sick. And my gums r bleeding loaaaaads. How odd?

Impatiently waiting for my first Dr. Appt./scan which is next monday... Over 4 weeks after I saw that :bfp:...

Anyone in here waiting for first appts.?

I'm due October 13th! I saw the gestational sac and yolk sac at 5w4d. I go back in a week and a half for another scan. Currently wanting dinner, but everything is making my stomach turn.

Hi all :) Congrats to everyone! :D I had my first scan today! EDD is October 4th, Already looking at newborn Halloween costumes hehe :)Sorry to write and run but im so sleepy! I just overdosed on half of a watermelon and Im ready for some rest, LOL Yummm watermelon <3

Aweeee... didn't even think of that. Newborn Halloween costumes. I'm thinking some form of bunting would be cute. :happydance:

Impatiently waiting for my first Dr. Appt./scan which is next monday... Over 4 weeks after I saw that :bfp:...

Anyone in here waiting for first appts.?

I phoned my surgery yesterday. Been told I have to call back next week to make an appointment for wen I'm 8 weeks. No advice to take any folic acid or anything which I think is awful... They couldve given some basic health advice, she wasn't to know I had done it before! It feels like its going to b a long wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->