• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is due an October bubba?

Impatiently waiting for my first Dr. Appt./scan which is next monday... Over 4 weeks after I saw that :bfp:...

Anyone in here waiting for first appts.?

I phoned my surgery yesterday. Been told I have to call back next week to make an appointment for wen I'm 8 weeks. No advice to take any folic acid or anything which I think is awful... They couldve given some basic health advice, she wasn't to know I had done it before! It feels like its going to b a long wait...

Hiya Lovely mummies!
Lots of us octobers :)
We're due on the 9th of October :)
Got my first scan on the 2nd of March for an 8 week scan then my 12 week scan on the 2nd april!
Good luck too everyone and congratulations!
So far I have really achy boobs, bad morning sickness ALL DAY and craving really unhealthy food :/ Gonna get fat! Already got a belly :)
Anyone else the same?
xxxxXXXxxxx

Total opposite! I've gone right off food. I am forcing myself to eat and it's like chewin on a brick wen I do. Which makes a nice change coz I thought my son was gonna come out lookin like a big mc or an asda cookie!! Wnt from 9st2 to 12.5... An I'm not 9st 2 now and I don't want to get fat on top of already being chunky :/ lol

Y are my posts chucking in some random other quotes?? I'm confused

I know right, the scan just won't get here fast enough. I'm the opposite, I can't stop wanting to eat food. Very hungry.

Hi Everyone!

Congratulations on your wittle beans!!

I am excited to join you all in the October group. I found out a few days ago that I am pregnant! It came as quite a surprise, but it feels perfectly right! I am 29 years old (30 in April) and have my fingers crossed that this one sticks!

My due date is October 31st - Halloween!!

Thus far, I have had several symptoms. I have been sooooo sleepy, had light cramps, been super gassy, constipated, queasy... I have had one nosebleed and constant sniffles. My bb's have been pretty sore and my headache has been pretty much relentless for four days or so. Strange, because I am only two weeks past ovulation... I think it's going to be a wild ride! After two miscarriages, having these symptoms so strong SO VERY welcome!! I've taken one HPT a day since my first BFP and as of today my positive is BLARING! I am so happy, I look it several times a day with a thankful heart.

Looking forward to hearing about everyone's pregnancies and lives over the next 8 months! Happy & Healthy Pregnancies, All!

Due october 26 ..4 wks4 days ..dr said my hcg level was 2400 ??gd bad im not sure:)

Welcome and congrats girls!! There's going to be little baby pumpkins all over the place!! LoVe iT!!! :happydance:

How's everyone doing today, wanted to ask whether I'm the only one who's getting a dodgy tummy? Most people seem to be saying they are getting the opposite effect, not me!

Doing well, thank you! How about you?
I've only just reached 4 weeks, plenty of time for things to kick in still, but as of right now I haven't noticed a difference in my appetite or having a dodgy tummy.

Moved to the Pregnancy Buddies forum!

phoned the doctor today and made an appointment for when im 8 weeks, thats a whole month away! Time is going to drag!

I'm fine today. Appetite is back a bit, and I actually slept last night which was a nice change! Even makin pancakes with Elliot an yesterday I couldn't face it! Had to have a little browse at the baby isle in asda today too... Do u think it's too early to start buying bits n peices...? I'm stupidly impatient!! Lol

It's definitley not to early to look at Halloween costumes. :)

We don't celebrate halloween anyway, but think my little one would be a bit too young (if born at all yet, if he / she goes over like DD1 then I'd end up with a November baby. Looking forward to seeing the photos in 9 months though, of all the cute newborns in halloween clothes =D

Ladies I have updated the listings so we are all included so far - definitely 9th October is our most popular DD! Hows everyone doing now that we've been moved? lol

Okay I thought as we are getting a few ladies now that I might be best to list us all out and see who's due on the same days, I'll try to do this each month until we all get our second trimester! Some ladies have not given their estimated due date but let me know and I'll update it! This is what we have at the mo - more members welcome!

Una Belissima ?

1st Oct
Bababall
Bee_xo

2nd Oct
Leopard80

4th Oct
Ltoth

6th Oct
Leinzlove

8th Oct
Jenbags1

9th Oct
Mrs Fazz
Daniellexoxox
C-baby
Bethbaa

10th Oct
Urchin

13th Oct
Ersurgeongirl

14th Oct
Babydust27
Jasminep0489

15th Oct
NT123

16th Oct
Amyyyxx

17th Oct
Princessbaby

19th Oct
Wanabmummy
Tashtash

21st Oct
Scuba

22nd Oct
Dovahkiin
Greats

23rd Oct
Dizzydoll

24th Oct
Amelialily

25th Oct
CarlyJade86

26th Oct
Gemaloobie
Ohanotherone

27th Oct
Altruism

28th Oct
FlamingPanda

30th Oct
Erised

31st Oct
Heather1

Loving the list so far, there's quite a few of us. I'm so curious as to whether I'll actually have an October baby, or if it's going to be November by the time I give birth.

I'm doing well today. My nose is so incredibly stuffy though, I'm struggling to eat my breakfast. I haven't got a dodgy tummy or lack of appetite, but I noticed both last night with dinner and now that I'm not eating all that much as it's just too difficult to breath. At least it also means I didn't snack last night, could do with losing some weight!

I'm fine today. Appetite is back a bit, and I actually slept last night which was a nice change! Even makin pancakes with Elliot an yesterday I couldn't face it! Had to have a little browse at the baby isle in asda today too... Do u think it's too early to start buying bits n peices...? I'm stupidly impatient!! Lol

Not at all!:) This will be my first and my sister said i should start maybe buying a box of diapers every month, which i think is a great idea. I know its not as fun as cute baby things lol. . but it is something that will be very useful ( therefor you don't feel guilty buying them) lol.

Babies are expensive and I don't have the disposable income that I had with my 1st! I worked out today that to do the nursery (bedding, decor..etc) will be approx £400. Pram... £600? Carseat... £125. And that's the very tiny tip on a very large iceberg!! It's frightening me. The OH started mouthin off saying "well that's coz u gotta have the best of the best coz u're such a snob" so that put me in a mood coz granted, I don't want crap stuff. Why would I?! I'm sure it's easier doing it on your own. Had no1 to argue with last time! Bought what I wanted and spent what I wanted! Why can't he just say "dont worry babe. We'll sort a way to get everything" :evil:

Loving the list :)

My boobs seem to be expanding rapidly!! I can't put my arms by my sides without it hurting :/
I'm still getting the nausea but it seems to be only bad when I'm tired or hungry. I've found having porridge for my breakfast is keeping me going a little longer!

I'm so excited to getting my first scan feels like it's ages away though!!

I like the idea of buying a box of nappies and other supplies like that every month so you have a stock. The only thing I'd be afraid of is getting the wrong size lol :)

Hey !!!

Been given my first midwife appointment for when im 8 weeks, has anyone had theres and what happened at the first appointment. The letter said i should have a letter next week telling me the date of my 12 week scan.

Im nearly 6 weeks now , half way to freedom of super worry !!! I hope!

oh update !, I cant stand the small of potatoes & Boobs kill, nipples could cut glass im sure !!!!!

Ohanotherone , You have the same date as me, just checking im nearly 6 weeks, last period 17th jan so you sure your only 4 weeks, 4 days ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->