• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is due an October bubba?

Hi NT - my rough due date is 10th October, but that may change when I've had my scan ... My birthday is 13th, so just think what a lovely present I'll have to take home :D

Ive updated with a few more additions, welcome! We can change dates etc as we all get our predicted dates from the scans! Does anyone else feel like their scans at 12 weeks are like a MILLION miles away at this time?

Okay I thought as we are getting a few ladies now that I might be best to list us all out and see who's due on the same days, I'll try to do this each month until we all get our second trimester! Some ladies have not given their estimated due date but let me know and I'll update it! This is what we have at the mo - more members welcome!

CarlyJade86 ?
Una Belissima ?

1st Oct
Bababall

2nd Oct
Leopard80

4th Oct
Ltoth

6th Oct
Leinzlove

8th Oct
Jenbags1

9th Oct
Mrs Fazz
Daniellexoxox

10th Oct
Urchin

13th Oct[/B
]Ersurgeongirl

14th Oct
Babydust27

15th Oct
NT123

17th Oct
Princessbaby

19th Oct
Wanabmummy
Tashtash

22nd Oct
Dovahkiin
Greats

23rd Oct
Dizzydoll

24th Oct
Amelialily

26th Oct
Gemaloobie

27th Oct
Altruism

28th Oct
FlamingPanda

Hi ladies, I'd love to join you all! I'm due 21st October, scan seems miles and miles away! Have got first midwife appointment 8th March but even that feels like about a year to wait lol!! I've got no symptoms yet really which is worrying me a little - but am trying to stay positive - my pregnancy with my daughter was way different to this - I felt AWFUL from the word go with her - so am a little anxious to check all is ok xx

It's official. For some unknown reason I cannot brush my teeth without gagging or actually being sick. And my gums r bleeding loaaaaads. How odd?

My mam was saying to me today that on my little sister she was the same she couldn't brush her teeth at all!

Hi all :) Congrats to everyone! :D I had my first scan today! EDD is October 4th, Already looking at newborn Halloween costumes hehe :)Sorry to write and run but im so sleepy! I just overdosed on half of a watermelon and Im ready for some rest, LOL Yummm watermelon <3

Ooh I hadn't even thought about halloween costumes! :) So cute!

Ive updated with a few more additions, welcome! We can change dates etc as we all get our predicted dates from the scans! Does anyone else feel like their scans at 12 weeks are like a MILLION miles away at this time?

It feels like it's never gonna come around!! I've to go back to my GP at 10 weeks and should have my hospital appointment at about 12 weeks but if I get onto the midwife program I want to be on I may not get a scan at 12 weeks. They prefer to just do the one scan at about 20 weeks.

Hey ladies =)

Can I be penned down for the 30th of October?
I'm still very cautious, not daring to get too excited after a miscarriage back in November. That said, hopefully I'll be in it for the long run again - so I'm joining!! =)

Will be calling my midwife either later today or tomorrow. Expecting my first 'official' scan to be around 10 to 12 weeks, but plan on a private scan at around 7 weeks.

Fertility friend has me at October 28th but the NHS site thinks 26th - I have no idea why they would disagree.

The private scans I keep reading about - are they expensive? It would put my mind at ease so much but I can hear what my boyfriend would say now. :p

:hi: Hello everyone!
I hope you're all feeling good & happy today.
I've skirted around these October Babies threads for a while, but I guess I should pack it in and start being a lil' more confident!....

I'm 6wks 1days.
I had my (first ever!) BFP on 9th February...after 4 years :cloud9::baby:
I had my first GP appt. last Wednesday (15th Feb), and I'm sorted for my 'booking in' appt. with the surgery's midwife 7th March.
I'll enter the 2nd Tri the day after my Birthday! :thumbup:
My EDD is 1st October & I hope that 01/10/12 is baby's D.O.B., just cos it looks so cool!! :baby:

^re:- brushing teeth...I have not gagged, but I am finding brushing the old toots really f'ing difficult and an absolute wind-up afterwards!! My gums are swollen and cutting up and my teeth throb on/off too. God help me if I rinse the brush under the cold tap and then stick it next to my teeth.... :nope:
I've started getting slight nosebleeds when blowing my nose too, so I just take it all to mean that more blood's going to my face etc. :shrug:

...The private scans I keep reading about - are they expensive? It would put my mind at ease so much but I can hear what my boyfriend would say now. :p

Around here an early scan is around £60

I've skirted around these October Babies threads for a while, but I guess I should pack it in and start being a lil' more confident!....

I'm 6wks 1days.
I had my first GP appt. last Wednesday (15th Feb), and I'm sorted for my 'booking in' appt. with the surgery's midwife 7th March.
My EDD is 1st October & I hope that 01/10/12 is baby's D.O.B., just cos it looks so cool!! :baby:

^re:- brushing teeth...I have not gagged, but I am finding brushing the old toots really f'ing difficult and an absolute wind-up afterwards!! My gums are swollen and cutting up and my teeth throb on/off too. God help me if I rinse the brush under the cold tap and then stick it next to my teeth.... :nope:
I've started getting slight nosebleeds when blowing my nose too, so I just take it all to mean that more blood's going to my face etc. :shrug:

It's completely normal to have bleeding gums and nosebleeds in pregnancy. This link might be an interesting read for you: Why have my gums and nose started bleeding?, nothing to worry about =)

Congrats on your BFP!! 4 Years is a long time to try, so happy for you to finally have your beanie. Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for you =)

Thanks Erised (Harry P fan?)! I might have a look and see if I can find somewhere that does one and mention it to my OH. :)

Yup =)
Not a massive one though, I just lacked inspiration around 10 years ago and it's stuck with me every since.

I personally think an early scan is worth every penny. I had one with DD #1, and it really helped put my mind at rest. Seeing that tiny flickering dot that is a heart beat is lovely, especially as you know the risk of things going wrong drops massively after seeing the heartbeat.

Thought so. :) Love the books, not as into the films but the baby will certainly end up familiar with those stories. :)

I might mention it to my partner. We just sold his old iphone for £200 and I know there's enough left. I can hear him now though, "if we just hang on a few more weeks they'll do it for free". :shrug: Men just don't get it.

Hi ladies, just found out I'm to have another bundle of joy in Oct. too. I believe its calculated for Oct. 14th, but we know this could change by a few days. Looks as if I am not the only one who is a little cautious about saying it out loud. Those of us who have had the dreaded M word before are on pins and needles 'til we're safely in the second tri. I'll have my first Dr. appt. sometime next week and I can't wait to see it on the scan so my fears will ease a little. Not much PG symptoms except enormous tatas and can't keep my eyes open. No morning sickness as of yet which really got me the first two times.

Anyways enough babbling (We have decided not to tell anyone just yet, so i guess I needed to get it out to someone other than the DH...lol) I wish everyone a H&H 9 months. :hugs:

Hey everyone:D

i had a bit of a rubbish start, but everything has turned out perfect and i seen my little baby and heartbeat today at 6 weeks :D:D:D im soo happy!!
sooo guess im due 16TH OCT :D

hows everyone feeling??

im feeling really sick!! but not actually being sick? im soo scared of being sick i hate it but i would deffo rather get it over and done with and carry on with my day rather than feel like crap and wait all day lol.

and im craving all crappy food too!!! but im just eating what i fancy im taking all the right vitamins so my baby will be getting what he/she needs.
but i am trying to eat loads fruit and veg and drink water xxxx

It's completely normal to have bleeding gums and nosebleeds in pregnancy. This link might be an interesting read for you: Why have my gums and nose started bleeding?, nothing to worry about =)

Congrats on your BFP!! 4 Years is a long time to try, so happy for you to finally have your beanie. Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for you =)

Thank you & thank you!! :hugs: So happy to have well wishes and good info :)
I know my own mum had bloody-face problems (lol) really bad with me, so I wonder if some of us are just unlucky with it? I checked my prenatal vits and there's 70mg of vit C in them.
My gums started acting up pretty much as soon as I fell pregnant...and annoyingly straight after I posted my post I sneezed like a good 'un, and bloody snot everywhere etc :dohh: Glad it's normal and hope if anyone else wonders the same, then they'll read our posts here and smile.
(I'm really really glad to have the symptoms tho as you can imagine :cloud9:)
((Best of luck and lots of happiness to you for your pregnancy also :) - and everyone! Yay! Yay! Yay!!!!!)) xo

I suppose it's time for me to stop lurking now!

Hi everybody, I had my first GP appointment yesterday and according to her little wheel she gave me a due date of 9th Oct BUT every online calculator tells me 8th as my LMP was 2nd Jan. I think this is definately an omen for a late night baby delivery haha. I have an appointment with the Midwife on the 5th so we'll see what she foretells. Till then i'm going on the 8th because i feel impatient :)

It's all very exciting :)

Just had a quick gander back through. I think I miss posts tryin to read on my phone! NT my edd is 25.10.12. :)

Well 1st day back to work since gettin bfp and I feel shattered. Might pop Elliot in front on the electronic nanny and have a little nap.
OH is gettin on my nerves already. Tellin me I'll be goin back to work @ 6mths - not even close to being off yet!! And he's got no hope. I dnt care if I have to eat beans from a tin for 4 mths I'm having my full 9 off!! Lol

Congrats to all the new girls! :hugs:

I'm 6wks 1days.

Yay you're the same as me!! 15th October !

Okay I thought as we are getting a few ladies now that I might be best to list us all out and see who's due on the same days, I'll try to do this each month until we all get our second trimester! Some ladies have not given their estimated due date but let me know and I'll update it! This is what we have at the mo - more members welcome!

CarlyJade86 ?
Una Belissima ?

1st Oct
Bababall

2nd Oct
Leopard80

4th Oct
Ltoth

6th Oct
Leinzlove

8th Oct
Jenbags1

9th Oct
Mrs Fazz
Daniellexoxox

10th Oct
Urchin

13th Oct[/B
]Ersurgeongirl

14th Oct
Babydust27

15th Oct
NT123

17th Oct
Princessbaby

19th Oct
Wanabmummy
Tashtash

22nd Oct
Dovahkiin
Greats

23rd Oct
Dizzydoll

24th Oct
Amelialily

26th Oct
Gemaloobie

27th Oct
Altruism

28th Oct
FlamingPanda

So many October pumpkins !!!!!!!! Congrats to all of you , glad to be part of the Halloween Team !!!! haahaha

Hiya Lovely mummies!
Lots of us octobers :)
We're due on the 9th of October :)
Got my first scan on the 2nd of March for an 8 week scan then my 12 week scan on the 2nd april!
Good luck too everyone and congratulations!
So far I have really achy boobs, bad morning sickness ALL DAY and craving really unhealthy food :/ Gonna get fat! Already got a belly :)
Anyone else the same?
xxxxXXXxxxx

Hiya Lovely mummies!
Lots of us octobers :)
We're due on the 9th of October :)
Got my first scan on the 2nd of March for an 8 week scan then my 12 week scan on the 2nd april!
Good luck too everyone and congratulations!
So far I have really achy boobs, bad morning sickness ALL DAY and craving really unhealthy food :/ Gonna get fat! Already got a belly :)
Anyone else the same?
xxxxXXXxxxx

Totally, just want McDonald's chips and pizza/pasta!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->