Who is due an October bubba?

NT123

Reaction score
I've been in a really supportive thread for ttc for the last 6 months of trying and having now been to the GP and got by BFP I wanted to see whether I could get a similar thread going for some of us that were blessed enough to get our BFP and be due in october! Please join me and tell me your stories and we can support each other on a week by week basis and hopefully someone who isn't a first timer can help us newbie's out from these wierd ass symptoms!

AFM I'm a first timer, first ever BFP, I live in the south of the uk with my lovely ( and very excited) DH. I'm a lawyer and we were trying for over 6 months without success, only successfully used Digi opk's and for some reason or other I managed to conceive on a relaxed weekend for my 30th. At present I'm very tired, getting twinges in the tummy, getting a little nausea but not too much, craving only really crappy food ( which I know I'm going to have to get a grip on) and having major probs trying to sort out where to tell my family/friends/ work because my scan is the day before a trip to NYC. I will want to tell friends and fam straight away but work will find out via a route I'd rather not tell them via if we do. I don't really want to tell them via phone or before
the scan but I may have to. Ah don't know what to do! I'm due on 15th october and scared but excited!

Congratulations! Have a H&H 9 months! I couldn't keep it a secret. It's so exciting I just wanted to stand on top a mountain and shout it to the world. We announced on Valentines Day. We are due October 6, 2012...

Hi Ladies! I am due 9th of Oct. How exciting for us all

Hi girls! H&H 9 mths to u all!!!

I found out about this time yesterday... (boy I wish I could sleep rather than be up at this ungodly hr!!) I've only done 2 clear blue digi tests. One yesterday mornin and one yesterday evening. Both from different packs. Both showin a :bfp:!! It truly is a wonderful reward for mths of tryin isn't it!

This will b my 2nd baby, n there's quite a gap. 8.5 yrs to be

precise! So this is scary as if it was my first time for me lol.

I haven't told my son about it. I want to do it after the scan. Going to b hard to keep a secret from him... :( we share every thought n feeling usually. He's a very clued up tweenager lol. I did tell a friend n parents n siblings yesterday, after originally deciding not to do it for 4 wks, then next week, and then that day lol. They r all thrilled, especially my mam who will be a nana 3 times over @ 46! Lol.

So that's my story. :) how r u all feeling!? Symptoms yet?

Hi girls (*waves at Carly*).

Just got my BFP this morning and fertilityfriend is estimating an October 28th due date. No idea how accurate that is, I'm so confused with it all!

Omg pandaaaaaa!!! I knew it!!! Told u everything looked perfect on ur chart!!! Eeek I am soooo excited by this!! Check us out!!! Massive :hugs: congratulations!!!! :happydance:

Hey ladies!
Congratulations to you all!
I also got my BFP a few weeks ago and am due 14th October!
I'm 30 this year and this is my 3rd pregnancy but 2nd baby (hopefully god willing)!!
With my one year old Lily, I had sore boobs and a little sickness, nothing major but with this pregnancy I'm yet to really have any symptoms (cue paranoia)!
We have an early scan on Tuesday morning and I'm just waiting until then to see really if everything is as it should be!
Happy and healthy 9 months to all you yummy mummy's xxxxxxxx

Hey ladies!! Congrats and a H&H 9 nine months to you all!!
I got my bfp a few weeks ago and have had an early scan and seen my Ickle bean with a strong heartbeat and got put back from due date being 1st October to 8th October!
I also live in the south of England, I'm a teacher this is my 2nd pregnancy, 1st was 11 years ago and was ectopic. We got married last July and got out bfp on our 6 month anniversary!
I've told a few close friends and all grandparents and aunty and uncles to be know!
My bbs are getting more sore, I'm also craving bad food and at the moment cornflakes and ice cold milk! I've been getting strange niggly aches but have put that down to the wonders of hormones and digestive systems if u catch my drift!!
Have a wonderful Sunday!!! X

Congratulations Ladies! Very exciting! I'm so looking forward to the second trimester. :happydance:

I'm due on 2nd. It's my second time pregnant. Last one ended in a mmc.

Very hopeful and positive about this one though.

Best of luck everyone. X

Ay up!

Here's my story. I'm 42 and expecting my first (though it could be my first and second!)
I have been ttc for around 4 years and during that time had one MMC.

This pregnancy has been created via IVF using donor eggs, we are hopeful that we won't have the problems we had last time

On 16th January we had 6 eggs given to us, 4 fertilised ... Eenie, Meenie, Minie and Mo spent 3 days in a dish then on 19 two were transferred. Sadly Minie and Mo were not suitable for freezing so Team Eenie & Meenie are where it's at!

I got my BFP two weeks ago and we are currently waiting not so patiently for our first scan on 27th

Until then, we have no idea what's going on in there (no betas to guide us) so we just have everything crossed that at least one of them is clinging on!

Aww I love reading all these announcements!! Congratulations girls! All crossables crossed for all of us!! :D

Hi there,

I think I am due in October somewhen too. I only found out last weekend, haven't been to Doctor yet but think it must be somewhere around 6 weeks.

Husband and I were not trying, it just happened. I am 31 years old.

Congratulations to you all, I am still trying to get my head around it all!!

XX

Hi all :flower:
I'm 27, so is DH, and I'm expecting our first on 1st October :happydance:
We were TTC and got really lucky first month.
I'm so so happy and was feeling fine until last few days. I now feel so rough.
I experienced cramps around 4 weeks which were terrifying, but the support on this board helped me to realise that they were completely normal.
Good luck everyone :thumbup:

Hi all congratulations!!!!!
I am due 17th October with my second I have already got a beautiful 3yr old little girl!
xx

If this is finally my sticky bean, I'm due October 22nd! This is so exciting!!!

Hi all i got my :bfp: on the 12th and confirmed it with another FRFR on the 13th. I am due October 19th :) We had been NTNP for 6 months and January was our first month TTC.

I had the doctors on Wednesday just to start the ball rolling and the midwife is calling me on Tuesday :)

Congratulations to all of you xx

Hi all i got my :bfp: on the 12th and confirmed it with another FRFR on the 13th. I am due October 19th :) We had been NTNP for 6 months and January was our first month TTC.

I had the doctors on Wednesday just to start the ball rolling and the midwife is calling me on Tuesday :)

Congratulations to all of you xx

Aww a fellow south welshie!! Yay! Congrats on ur bfp n the speed in which u got it!! Lucky u!! :D

And to all the others who posted, congrats to u you! Here's to happy n healthy 9 mths!! :happydance:

Well girls, What feels like my hip sockets are really achin on both sides. I hate niggling aches! Had it in both legs last night but it's moved up! Any1 else suffering from anything yet? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->