Who is going back to work and who isnt?

We can't seem to decide whether I should I go back or not. If I don't go back, we can't afford all our bills. If I do go back, we can't afford all our bills. Have so much anxiety about thsi!

Same position!

Worse off working. It's crazy.

We are having dilemmas too.

I am currently training to be a childminder and will hopefully be registered by Christmas so can start looking for some children to mind during my mat leave.

If that doesn't work out I will defo go back to work but perhaps not the same job as it wouldn't be worth the commute and cost of an extra car for us.

I'd like to get a new job somewhere local to avoid those extra costs.

We'll see! All could change before then.

But it's horrible to worry

I don't really have much choice, as we can't afford to live on just my husband's pay.

As a drawback to living where I work and being due in the middle of the busy season, I pretty much won't be able to take any maternity leave. Gotta push this baby out, get a couple days of rest and get back to it.

On the other hand, where we work is a secure job, with guaranteed housing. And as an upside to living where I work, it'll be easy to have the baby with me while I work.

I work from home so yes ill be going back... most likely 2 months:)

We own our own business so ill definitely be back in some capacity soon after baby is born, but we are determined to not do day care and juggle baby responsibilities between the two of us. Hoping we can make it work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->