Who is in maternity clothes already?

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
This is baby #2 for me so I definately feel like I'm popping out a lot faster than I did with my daughter. My jeans are starting to get kind of tight and that makes my "blump" look weird lol :( so I'm think in the next week or two I'll probably start to wear my maternity jeans again. I've already bought a new long sleeved maternity top. I can't believe I'm already starting to look pregnant at 8 weeks!

Me! And I am only 10 weeks. I look 20 and this is my 3rd baby! I had a flat tummy 10 weeks ago!!!

I had to buy some last week and I am almost 12 weeks with #2. It is so much more comfortable though.

I was in maternity clothes at 8 weeks this time. No surprise, I guess, since this is number 4 for me. :winkwink:

I am already wearing some for comfort. This morning my two year old said with total shock, Mommy, big tummy. I said, well that's the baby. She said, it's a big baby. So I guess I'll be wearing a lot more soon!

I'm glad I'm not the only one starting early. DH looked at me like I was nuts for saying that I was probably going to start wearing some lol

Here's the (almost) 9 week "blump" that I was talking about lol! It's popped much faster than it did with my daughter! :baby:

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 16
With baby #3, I was in them any 9-10 weeks. It will probably be the same with this one.

Been wearing jogging bottoms and if wear jeans had to undo button a few times and I'm only nearly 5 weeks :s this will be no2 so maybe why?..

I probably will in a few weeks, my jeans which were always loose now fit perfectly :haha:

No noticeable bump or bloat here at :shrug: I have hyperemesis though and have lost weight.

I haven't had a scan yet but I'm probably about 6 or 7 weeks. It's my first so I'm not actually getting a bump yet but I am super bloated. I've started wearing my yoga pants all the time just because they're more comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->