who is in with me for this cycle ? let's be buddies!

JJF- remember that hormone levels double every other day.....so test again OR wait til Af is due....
Seeing a negative sure does feel like KICK in the pants......take a deep breath and test again in a few days.....25mil or whatever the measurement is is usually cd12 ???maybe
If you dont see any info on box...there should be a 1-800 number to call....I had to do that last month....
the box stated to test day of AF...but I called and they told me it was a 25 mil
SO ....you may have just tested to early!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Miel, looks like you will have to put up with me as your cycle buddy again this month. The nasty :witch: arrived full on this morning. I'm trying to be positive and see that at least I had a good Luteal Phase, so I can now hope a bit more for the future! I was very worried about LPD.

So here is to our October :bfp: I think we both deserve it! :dust: xx

Lyns....looks like your body is getting in gear to catch an egg next month..and giving you enough time for that blastoplast or whatever its called at that stage....to implant and stick!!!!!!!
So I hope AF isn't to hard on you.....and so sorry it wasn't a positive month for ya....

:hug:

Chilly-I think I like that name I just made up for you with a typo, haha, I missed this msg yesterday. I know I"m not really out but you know how you just feel like you know your body, and I just sort of know i'm out....I'm trying to keep my chin up but I'm not doing too well :(

JJF yu mean Chilly?????
hahah cause your right its getting friggin cold here...LOL
below freezing overnight.........
or you can call me Tammy.......
but I kinda like Chilly...hehehehe

Chilly-I think I like that name I just made up for you with a typo, haha, I missed this msg yesterday. I know I"m not really out but you know how you just feel like you know your body, and I just sort of know i'm out....I'm trying to keep my chin up but I'm not doing too well :(

it feel like it's a hard month for everyone :cry: i am sorry sweetie i know exactly how you feel :hugs:

so i am planning on having a hair cut on tuesday :) so i can start all pretty for my new cycle ...i have long hair getting to the middle of my back but it's to long take forever to dry and i think it make me look even more tired ...so i am going cut off a bit the lengh and do a lot of lot of layers to get a lots of Volume !!!:):happydance:

What a great great plan, love it. Mine's to the middle top, haha, of my back and I was going to shop it all off recently but long story short, my hairdresser fried it about 9 months-12 months back with bleach so some of the parts near the lenght by my ears is fried fried fried and broken off so I'm thinking I'd better wait until the friend parts have had enough growth at the scalp to get to my sholders and then cut off the dead parts...so, I am so lengthy when I type!

I did buy 4 new pairs of pants tonight so I'm on a shopping high, but I'm the type that gets buyers remorse the next day and takes most of it back :(

you should at least keep 2 pants!!!! lol

I need a trim and a colour. and some new pants.hahahaha

I remember seeing a thread about buying a special something when AF shows....
We should still do it.....start an AF thread and say what special things we do for ourselves....paid for as well as free......

How spooky.....I actually had my hair cut and coloured yesterday.....in an effort at cheering myself up after she showed full on!

It must be the haircut cycle! :lol:

good idea ladies! I've treating myself with a little chocolate everyday of the 2WW : ) I think I will also decide on something special as a AF prezzie (a haircut might be just the ticket. Miel - you are going to look great with that new cut - you'll have to update your photo for us.. oh and hunk means HOT!!) - if the witch arrives.:witch::af:
still hoping... but like JJF my body is starting to announce her arrival. But - its not over til its over. JJF - let us know how it goes on the weekend.

How spooky.....I actually had my hair cut and coloured yesterday.....in an effort at cheering myself up after she showed full on!

It must be the haircut cycle! :lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i feel better today ...i mean thing are hard mentally when af show but when she is physically killing you it can be so bad !!!
but looks like today i am on the road of recovering :happydance:

hope everyone will have a great week end !!!
Love you all cybers friends don't know how i will do it without you ladies:hug:

Saw some spotting RIGHT after I posted my message earlier, of course, ha. Guess I'm really out...on to the next month :) Can't wait for some bfps over the weeknd for the other ladies.

sorry JJF. be sure you keep all those pants honey. x

JJF- even though you bought pants BEFORE AF you should still treat yourself...
hehehehe
So sorry to hear about the spot...BUT lets visualize its IB and only lasts a few hours.....
( I have had a few smallish cramps) very slight so fingers crossed its nothing.

IF i get AF I am going to drink myself silly..hahahaha I had a bottle of wine last month BUT it ended up being the wrong kind and tasted like crapola!!!!!

I try to not get to upset with her ( :witch:) as its not her fault the:spermy: and :idea: ( this is as close to an egg as I could find) didn't meet up!!!!

:hug: to you all

Somehow Chilly I think 13dpo and only 1 day until AF means its a LITTLE late for implant bleed, ha. can't wait to see what happens to my temp in the morning, they should drap WAY down, was so weird it was up today, just goes to showing even the temps lie (damn triphasic chart!). I'm telling you again, its almost as if my eggy is fertilized but not implanting.....but I'm sure I'm not the first or the last to feel that way........

Somehow Chilly I think 13dpo and only 1 day until AF means its a LITTLE late for implant bleed, ha. can't wait to see what happens to my temp in the morning, they should drap WAY down, was so weird it was up today, just goes to showing even the temps lie (damn triphasic chart!). I'm telling you again, its almost as if my eggy is fertilized but not implanting.....but I'm sure I'm not the first or the last to feel that way........

Oh hun....keep track of your symptoms and talk to your Dr. when the time is right. I remember one of your cycles was text book symptoms.
:hugs:

JJF - been thinking of you lots. Really feeling for you. Sending you lots and lots of:hug::hugs::hug:

I'm telling you again, its almost as if my eggy is fertilized but not implanting.....but I'm sure I'm not the first or the last to feel that way........

You know thats just how I felt this month....the way AF arrived was so wierd, i never spot, never mind spotting for 48 hours. I kept getting the feeling that it wasn't normal AF, but my body was desperatly trying to hang on to something that hadn't quite worked.

I'm sorry your spotting sweetie...I had high hopes for you this month :hugs:

Thanks girls, you all are so sweet and makes it better to have friends to go through this with!!! I had a nice cry with my hubby this morning and I'm hoping that I can just get back on track this month with my new pants, ha. I bought some 'used' knee high boots yesterday (my other pair had gotten tight, ha) for only $7 and a 'used' skirt for $3.50. And so far I still have all of my new pants :) Hoping for some good news from the ladies this week :)

Btw, my husbands plan for this month is to have sex 2 times each day so I told him we would give it a try. We all know that shouldn't make any difference since we were having sex 3 times a day near ovulation and the swimmers can't swim with out any EWCM but I'm going to humor him this month. Just think, if this ends up being my bfp month I will NEVER hear the end of it. sorry for this next tmi but I was just thinking about how sore I'm going to be at the end of the 30 days, hahahahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->