Who started christmas shopping ?

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
Ok i had to ask cos everyone on faceboom seems to be starting early.

I have 3 kids aged 18 months, 5 and 6 and step daughter of 11 and we have the last of kids birthdays in july and then we will start shopping for daughter 2nd ( october) and christmas all in one. Im so excited, who els has started?

Two or three things but thats it! My OHs bday is Oct, twins are Nov, and eldest Dec, as well as Christmas and my bday Jan! lol! So expensive months!

I have sons july 12th and hubbys 13th and then gonna start christmas shopping and birthday shopping as daughters 2nd octoebr 21st then other sons 23rd jan, but alot of planning as dnt work so low on funds so gotta start early lol x

Its way too early to be even thinking about Christmas! Lol.

My toddlers birthday is 15th August as soon as that's done we will take advantage of the summer sales etc and start getting ready for Christmas :happydance: we have no storage really do can't start much earlier than that! I already have a general idea of what they will both be getting though lol. X

I started on Christmas eve last year :blush: I also have 3 LO's to buy for so find it easier to buy stuff when on offer and spread it throughout the year. :)

Iv finished the families gift wise (just need vouchers to go with theirs but that can wait til December) and if I have the cash at the time I buy bits as and when I see them really :)
x

It's my son's birthday in 10 days so I will be preparing for xmas after that. And i cant wait lol

:haha: not quite yet for us, I usually start in October, I will buy something if its dead cheap though and I know i'll still want to give it at xmas to family/friends xx

I've started :) Haven't much money to spare with new babs on the way so when I see something and if I have the cash I'll be getting more :)

I tend to start about July as a usual rule... this year we've got the baby to complicate factors but normally I aim to be done by the beginning of November (would rather poke my eyes out than endure the shops over the festive season).

I usually start a few days before christmas :p

I started in January :lol: really have to pull my finger out, I usually do homemade hampers with boozy mincemeat, fudge, snowman soup... etc but I'm due to give birth the week before christmas so don't think it'll be happening. We also have a big house move to do in the next month or so, lots of birthdays in July, my brothers LO is due August, DD birthday Sept, niece in Oct and DS in Nov

I've not even thought about Christmas shopping! Probably should be more organised this year what with bubs being due in October, can't see me wanting to push through crowds with a newborn to get presents lol.

Just thinking about it is making me tired :dohh:

We are planning on moving in to our very own home(no more sharing yay!) this year so its going to be very expensive time for us. Also dont want to be buying loads now as it will mean moving it all with us.
I dont wont to live it to late though as we have baby number 2 due in november and want it sorted before then-especially as that means even more pressents to buy.

I dnt have much money, i been ordering from www.24ace.co.uk they have brilliant sale this time of yr...Just ordered some personalised ben10 and in the night garden pjs for kids and some wrapping paper, got it all through yesterday x

I've started. I like to know I have everything in well before christmas so I can then relax and enjoy the festive season!!!! xxx

I bought my first present last month :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->