Who started christmas shopping ?

Im worried about saving with companies like park incase something hapopens with the ressession and they got bust or summit, i cant afford to lose a penny lol

Im worried about saving with companies like park incase something hapopens with the ressession and they got bust or summit, i cant afford to lose a penny lol

After what happened a few years ago with the hamper company, Park are guaranteed so you don't need to worry if you use them.

Not buying presents but I've started saving. I couldn't buy till a lot nearer the time as my children tend to change their mind a lot as to what they're into! Plus my daughter starts school in September so I'm assuming she'll be into the latest trends around that time :lol:
Plus this year Im going for quality rather than quantity

I wont start until after my birthday i dont think (december 9th). I can get everything for everybody in 2 weeks. That way i wont end up with excessive amounts of things. I start on DD's things a bit sooner than that though. We are emigrating around that time so we wont be going overboard for anybody.

nope, Quite frankly i'd be happy if Christmas didn't happen this year, Im sick of the sound of it already and to be honest I really don't need to spend so much money that it needs to be spread out over 7 months!!

I will be starting mine on the 17th December :)

But right now im looking forward to summer!!!

I'm going to start after the summer, not properly hunting down things, but just picking up little bits here and there if I see them and have money to spare :)

End of October will be when I properly start though xx

my kids birthdays are feb, march and oct, so i usually start after i've finished the middle ones birthday shopping (the oct birthday) i save through the year though even though we dont spend a lot like i know some people do (though if we could spend more i could easily do it lol) but there were some real bargains on big lego sets which otherwise they would never get, so i couldnt turn down the offer lol my hubby is like a big kid when it comes to christmas and we spend quite a large portion of our xmas budget on food and making it a good long holiday

I HAVE to wait until after our holiday in august now. Its so hard because I see things and get all excited about buying them LOL

I havent started yet but we have a list of things we are getting, Dan needs a new laptop and Dec wants the new psp and thats it lol They are only getting one big thing each this year, they will have clothes, shoes and jim-jams as well and maybe one small present each but we are off to Florida 12 weeks after Christmas so we wont be going mad. I will start getting stuff in after Decs 5th birthday which is 29th Oct, so maybe the start of November :)

Sabby my middle son is 5 on the 13th of october. Sorry quite random lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->