Who thinks what you eat is a sign of what you are having ?

Danielle0203

Reaction score
Hi all ,

I am noticing I really like sweets lately and before I was pregnant rarely at them , especially at night !:flower:

Same! I thought for sure this babe was a girl because of this, because sweets make me sick usually...He's a boy though, he wasn't shy!

My mom swears you crave protein with boys, and fruits and sweets with girls. So far I've always proven her wrong. ;)

I craved sweets and fruit and I'm having a girl. With my other two I craved meat and they are boys x

I dont. But unsure as this times different from the last 3. yet I thought I would have a girl last time. I have less sickness though.

I ate loads of fruit, cravings for apples and tangerines particularly and went right off meat (especially chicken). Craved sweets too and I've got two boys :)

I've had the same cravings with all 3 which has been opposite ends of scales, full on salt and vinegar/pickled onion things then next min fruit toast and cherry/raisin cake x

I'm craving pie, veg & macaroni cheese...Having a girl!!! X

Hiya. I don't really have cravings just food aversions, can't stand most meats or roast dinners at the moment 😮 dont know if this is sign of gender or not haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->