Who wants a girl and what are you doing to get it?

dandybrush

TTC #1 - wanting it badly
Reaction score
just curious if there are others out there with a preferable gender bub?

and what are you doing to get what you want?

I would like a girl since I have a boy already researched it all and in the end never did anything about it really I guess it's just luck. I will be happy with a boy obviously

yeah im not really doing anything either, maybe for my next bub i will try for a girl harder but either way i think you are right and luck plays a big part

^Ya since this would be my first i'm not too picky, i'd prefer a girl, DH would prefer a boy but i'll be overjoyed with either one i get right now, i want a pair though so whichever i get now, i'll make an effort to get the other one next time.

i want a girl long as i have one dont worry what the other is would be happy with 2 girls, or 1 boy 1 girl, my DH's family has a long line of sons only no daughters...I hope that doesnt happen to me :(

Hehe same with my Dh he's one of three boys, on his side his brother just had a boy last week and his other bother has two boys one girl. I'm hoping I have one of each in the oven hehe! I started my TTC journey really wanting a girl but I've decided boys are super cool!

I want a girl so bad. i already have a boy. So I am eating foods that would go with conceiving a girl and other things

what foods have you found to be girl productive shey?

I did a google search on conceiving a girl and there's sites that tell u

Hiya Girls...:hi:
Dandy I didn't realise you'd started this hun:dohh::hugs:
For me either gender would be equaly loved and cherished....just sticky and healthy is all I really ask....but.....if I could pick I would like :pink: as I have a gorgeous DS already.
Not really doing anything to influence....with the exception of one of mia-angel's fertility spells for a girl:winkwink::lol:

Hope we all get what our hearts desire...:hugs:

:wave: hey welshie :)

yes im the same, happy and healthy are my prerequisits lol but a little DD would be my dream :) Im not really doing anything for it either...just trying to Ov atm :haha:

Aww hun hang in there:hugs:
I have a book called how to choose the sex of your baby the natural way....it did say in there that girls are often conceived by couples that tend to just fall into bed anywhen anytime as the girl sperm are hardier than the boy sperm but slower so it's more important for them to be in there before O.
Just get all sorted for that holiday of yours babe....try and forget about O.....and enjoy one another on holiday....who knows what you could come back with:winkwink:....I'm hoping for you anyway:hugs:

thanx welshie :) i will definatley enjoy the trip :thumbup: i see the dr on wed kinda looking forward to that...in an odd kinda way :shrug:

I hope they can give you some answers babe....or least maybe do some bloods to check out your hormone levels. I think I'm right in saying that most of those need to be done on cd3...maybe something to start after AF after vegas would be cool:hugs:

I would love a girl. i have 2 boys, and this is my last opportunity to have a baby so i reall want a girl. I have looked into timing methods and special diets but I was also thinking about a fertility spell specifically for a girl, anyone everr tried it?

i want a girl long as i have one dont worry what the other is would be happy with 2 girls, or 1 boy 1 girl, my DH's family has a long line of sons only no daughters...I hope that doesnt happen to me :(

my oh is from a very testosterone filled family of boys with 1 girl..there is 4 boys! and my first lo was a girl as were her two cousins(oh's brothers kids) i am now expecting the first boy out of four grandkids..there is hope!hehe

Hi Girls...:wave: Hope you're all doing ok.

Bliss319...I did try one from Mia Angel...you can find her on ebay....visit her shop...she has loads to offer and her testamonials are pretty good too.
Hope this helps....let me know if you get one:winkwink:

Dandy...hope you are enjoying the bright lights of vegas sweets:hugs:

:hug:

We tired O + 12 this cycle but I'm not sure we got it right. Praying for a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->