Who wants Issy bears from Oz?***[UPDATE ALL ARRIVED TODAY!!!!]***

Nope :nope:

I replied to say Id have my snails asap but havnt heard back yet :cry:

Had a reply from Alix, she read my email wrong LOL

Apparantly the rest of the Issy's have been sent from Oz so are on their way :happydance::happydance:

Ive said I'll wait now and get both of mine together :thumbup:

Snails and Frogs here we come!!:winkwink:

Alix has just e-mailed to say ALL OUR ISSYS have arrived with her today!:happydance:

She is going to send out invoices to everyone tomorrow but she doesnt have Helen M' or Charlie's e-mails...could these people please PM me with your e-mail addresses so Alix can send your nappy to you. x

I wish I hadn't looked at this it made me go onto C&C and I ordered 1 jungle 1 bob and 1 cats ;)

I just got the email today (jac i had pm'd you ages ago :) ) yay!!!
I was just looking at my stash yesterday and thinking i was bored with it :)

i saw there new ones on website but I still havent had my e-mail about my Paisley and Bugs! I hope i get them especially as they are up for general sale now. NEED THEM!!

saying that, has anybody that ordered bugs had an invoice for one?? I ordered bugs too but my invoice is for the other two, no bugs:cry:

so do i just go onto c&c and order them? I cant remmeber hwat i ordered lol (think it was bugs and something else plus a blue night nappy ...)

i rang alix today so asked about mine, just said i ordered a pink flower power through jacqui did she have it, and she said yes, she did say though that she didnt know who it was for as not all the nappies were on the list that jacqui sent, and my flower power was one, (she had it but no name to it as with some of the others i think she said) she then sent me a paypal request for payment, and its now been posted out to me :)

maybe anyone who hasnt recieved an email could ring alix themselves to enquire about your nappies, just say it should be in the order jacqui made.

thank you jac btw for doing this order!! :flower:

x

I've paid for mine and I cant wait to get them!!

Aw, have you rang them Jac and asked about the bugs?

Mine were paid for and posted yesterday so should be with me tomorrow. I was naughty and added another to my order .... so have snails, frogs and planes on their way to me :happydance:

Paid for mine too! Not 100% sure I want one now lol As there bigger than I thought they were! Ah well sure I can sell it back on here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->