Who wants Issy bears from Oz?***[UPDATE ALL ARRIVED TODAY!!!!]***

As far as I could work out we were all ordering what we want, then they'll be posted to Alix (C&C) then we buy them from there as we usually would? xx

As far as I could work out we were all ordering what we want, then they'll be posted to Alix (C&C) then we buy them from there as we usually would? xx

Thats what i was thinking too,but im ok doing it either way :thumbup:xx

Will Alix know who they are for then? Will she hold them for us to order from her?

I dont mind how I get my snails one, just dont want anyone else nabbing it from C&C's.... I neeeeeeed snails :)

Girls, Alix knows I am getting in an order for us, so she will order them in from OZ and keep them for us:flower:

hey are you still doing this?? I would like a Paisley Issey and a Bugs Issey please-let me know what i need to do to get them.

Are they going to be poppers or aplix. I only want poppers if possible

Are they put on hold for individials?

Yes, I just need to give Alix a completed list of what we want and we then pay her for them once they are with her:thumbup:

I'm going to put the list together today actually.

Could everyone check that I have the list correct for what you want before it goes over tonight...x

I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................:lol:

Hebe had that moo on from setting off yesterday at 9.30am till she woke up about 2.30pm! Not a sniff of a leak!

hi i think i posted soimewhere in this thread :haha: been away but back now and neeeed a royal blue night, and a bugs and an earth frogs (poppers) - please? :flower:

I want one just deciding which :lol: will we have to pay extra postage to C&C for the nappy? Just that I am about to order some other stuff from there and I could wait until this issy is here to put it with my other stuff to save some money :lol:

Let me know when i need to pay for alfies issy

Has the list gone?

If so - fab..... if not....can I add an Earth Frogs to mine as well as the snails :thumbup:

Are we paying together or what? how will it work please oh organiser woman x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->