Who wants Issy bears from Oz?***[UPDATE ALL ARRIVED TODAY!!!!]***

Are we paying together or what? how will it work please oh organiser woman x

I assume (i'm sure Alix will confirm though) she will get them shipped to her then email me to let me know they have arrived and I'll probably give her our usernames and then you pay her directly just as you normally would if buying on her site. She will get the nappies we want shipped over with her orders, and we just get charged nappy plus postage as you would on her site. Michelle from Issy told me this after she had been chatting with Alix on skype x

Thank you! :flower:

So pleased I managed to get earth frogs added to my order, DH was so impressed with the fit of the issy mini skulls that I didnt think he'd mind if another 2 arrived! LOL

I don't have an update from Jaq and I haven't ordered throug here but direct with Michelle and it's all being sent in the same batch. C&C told me on Tues that they are expecting it to be with them beginning to mid next week but it will then take them a while to sort it out and make sure everyone gets the right nappies as they didn't know how michelle was going to package it or whether they would have to sort it. So they said it would take a while to process. Hope that helps. :winkwink:

Coolio-i hope so. Any ideas how we get them as we have B&B names etc, scared someone will claim they are me and steal my issy's!! Noooo!!

Coolio-i hope so. Any ideas how we get them as we have B&B names etc, scared someone will claim they are me and steal my issy's!! Noooo!!
As retromum said, Alix will contact me to let me know when our nappies are ready and I will update this thread on how to go about payinmg/delivery etc:thumbup:

Oh I just noticed it mentions velcro on the OP Jac - I dont remember if we were asked but I hope they're snaps...... :|

think so Lisa Yep.

Alix has just e-mailed me to let me know that some of the nappies we ordered are due to arrive with her pretty shortly with the rest to follow within the next week or so:happydance:

So, I need a list of everyones e-mail address and what you ordered to send over to her so she can arrange payment with you all etc.

PM me these please:flower:

E-mail from Alix to say theres only 2 snails in this order, the rest should be in the next delivery within a week.

The two who have ordered snails ive given your e-mail addys to Alix so she will contact you shortly x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

1 Snails is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!

Thank you so much Jac for co-ordinating this :hugs:

Had my email from Alix today about my Issy's, she asked if I wanted the snails now or wait to get both Issy's together.....

So want it now LOL

love Issy's :kiss:

Michelle in Aus is waiting for her stock delivery before she can send out to Alix .... it'll be soon, dont worry!!

I am all coffuddled is Alix emailing us or do I need to go and order and Alix will match my email address that way?

lol :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->