Who wants to be buddies currently 9dpo

fisher girl

Reaction score
Hey peeps. My name is Lesley and I'm 23. I am currently trying for #2 to give my daughter someone to play with. I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in March this year and ever since I have not had any luck! Af is due Saturday and am going away Friday so will be testing before leaving! I'm on 30 day cycles and always get af on 24th. I currently don't have any symptoms at all.

Hi Lesley, I too have an AF due on Saturday. OH and I experienced our first m/c in Nov 2011 at 13 weeks and our 2nd in Jan 2013. My cycles range from 31-34 days. This is our 2nd cycle TTC and I'm hoping and praying it sticks this time. Been having headaches off and on and some nausea in the afternoon to evenings for the past couple of days. I'm somewhat of a POASaholic, so I've been testing with Dollar Store cheapies for about a week now, knowing full well that they would be BFN. Baby dust to us both!

Hey Hun thank you for replying. Your symptoms sound good. Well I caved in and tested and it came up with a very faint second line but going to buy proper clear blue kit and test again tomorrow as not getting my hopes up too much

That sounds good, at least you got a faint positive...I'm just looking for any glimmer of hope. I know it's not over until AF rears her ugly head, but my goodness. I feel at least a little bit better when I see posts of BFPs after 2 weeks late. So for now, I pray for AF to not come!

I'm trying hard not to get hopes high but as they say a line is a line. Am testing again on Friday morning to see if line gets any darker. Fingers crossed xxx I hope u get ur bfp soon xxx

I'm sure you'll see a much darker :bfp: . That is so exciting. The wait is crazy hard. Days feel like weeks when you're waiting for af to NOT come. Symptoms are still minimal. Are u feeling any different at all? Any symptoms?

Well right now I'm feel a little sick, feeling sluggish. Doing test when wake up to see if get :bfp: I don't want to to disappointed this time round but I have my fear of miscarrying again.

It's ok, you're still in there...just wait and test again in a couple of days.

Started spotting today, but no flow as of yet. Hoping and praying its not the :witch: . It's so disheartening. It's like, the more you want it, the longer it takes for it to happen.

Have you ever temped before? Thinking about giving that a try to get a feel for things, if this is not my month.

Well right now I'm feel a little sick, feeling sluggish. Doing test when wake up to see if get :bfp: I don't want to to disappointed this time round but I have my fear of miscarrying again.

Ive been feeling the same as well. I was so queasy last night, I didn't have dinner.

Unfortunately, I'm sad to report that the :witch: showed up, on time. I felt so strongly that this was it. How r u doing today? When is the next time you're going to test?

Hey Hun, still no sign of af yet am testing tomorrow morning but she might show her face tonight but God help me she does not as really want this. X

The test looks good to me...hopefully, it starts to darken. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm looking forward to your your good news. Please do keep me posted.

Welcome Lilli.
Well ladies, no sign of af yet so officially day late will see if she turns up tomorrow xxx how u both doing! Lili don't give up Hun. I hope you get a bfp soon xx

Fingers crossed for you! I'm new here and 7dpo ttc #1
Please let us know what happens!!

So, Friday morning, AF showed up(or so I thought). By Saturday evening, my scanty flow turned into brown spotting. Today, there's been more brown spotting but not much. No clots, which is normal for me. Sorry if tmi. I'm slightly confused. I don't think I've ever experienced implantation bleeding, so I'm not sure whether or not this is what this is. Anyone experienced this before? I plan to wait a couple of days to test again, just to be sure.

Fisher, this just may be your month...keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->