Whoever said your third birth would be easy?

Baby no3

Reaction score
Hi all

This is the first time i have posted a thread on here. I gave birth to my third child on march 24th, my previous 2 children were both really quick and easy labours, however this was not third time lucky :(

My waters broke at 1am and i called the birth centre who told me to go in and get checked because of my previous births. When i got to the birth centre i was 9cm dialted!! I had the urge to start pushing however after 3 hours nothing was happening and i was very tired the midwife called the ambulance to get me transferred to the nearest hospital. Baby was stuck and in the wrong position therefore would not come out!!

I got to the hospital and was whisked straight into theatre i was given an local anasetic and they got her out with forceps, unfortunatley i had placenta abruption and lost a lot of blood so i was lucky i was already in theatre.

I was aloud home unfortunatley on day 5 my little girl fell ill and was rushed back to hospital where we discovered she had a twisted bowel and needed an urgent operation we were transferred ti another hospital for this to be done. It was the worst experience of my life!! The op was a success and they removed her appendix as well.

We are home now and she is on the mend thankfully.
Well done if you got this far.

Xx

good to hear shes on the mend, congratulations on your little bundle of joy.

Eek - What a rough time!!!!!!!!!!1

I'[m TTC my third - 2 first were easy and like you i was expecting 3rd to be even easier - better to be prepared before hand - each birth is different !

aww so sorry to hear that..Glad LO is ok..Congratulations! you've freaked me out now this is also my 3rd and my 2 boys were quite quick and easy also...

i hope you little girl is doing well! X

aww so sorry to hear that..Glad LO is ok..Congratulations! you've freaked me out now this is also my 3rd and my 2 boys were quite quick and easy also...

i hope you little girl is doing well! X

Im sorry i didnt mean to scare anyone, i had a feeling the whole time i was pregnant that this birth would be horrific. I kept saying i have had 2 really easy labours surely they cant all be this easy. Im never having anymore it has put me off for life lol!!

I called my little girl Lily and she was 8lb 3oz at birth, she is doing very well now after her op just got to get her feeding properly and putting on weight which she has just started to do.

Good luck with your pregnancy im sure you will be fine in labour its true what they say every birth is different.

Xx

congrats!

my third was back to back and after 2 very quick 45 mins and 28 mins labour she was my longest at 1 hour 30 mins, was also more painful .lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->