Whoever wrote this must be sick in the head..(**disturbing scenes**)

All I saw was a poster for that Human Centipede film and I wanted to throw up at just that.

I love horror films but that sort don't appeal to me at all, they don't scare me, they just make me feel sick.

My DH once rented a DVD called House of a Thousand Corpses (something like that anyway) and it was the usual teenage kids get lost before their car breaks down and they end up at the house of a family of psychopaths and murderers and one of them is making the corpses into sculptures. I made him stop the film, it was just vile and not scary at all, just sick.

It takes a lot of skill to make a good horror film and trading off on disgusting images in place of real horror just doesn't do it for me.

its just a film :shrug:

Thats what i think! Its a made up film! Its funny more then anything , its never going to happen .. serioulsy! Its as the imbd website says it was a joke , and it looks like one!

Saw is serioulsy fucked , as they have to make up the contraptions the way they work.. now THAT is realistic , THAT happens in this world/

A human cenitpide? With a gob up someone ass? Serioulsy guys ...

Its made up, it wont happen , and its the funniest dumbest piece of shit ive ever seen :rofl:

You must have a stomach of iron !!!!!! I didn't even watch it all and I have been feeling sick all day :(. For me it is just the thought of it not that it could ever happen, but i must say i did look into it and it does say that it is medically correct :wacko: I don't watch anything like that and never could. I
take my hat of to you and your iron stomach Kay !!!!!! Lmao x x

I dont have a stomach of iron at all :lol: Serioulsy i just think its such a pathetic attempt of a horror that its borderline hilarious .. no it IS hilarious!
If this was real , and most things are medically possible i would be more sickend then anything.

Saw sickens me , only because i know this shit goes on ( not to the extent of the movies) but it has happened , that scares me, i watch it .. could throw up mind but its more realistic. Whereas , faces sewn up to asses.. ??

Its more of a WTF then a OMFG THAT IT THE SCARIEST SHIT EVER! :lol:

I cant get over how funny it is! How the hell did they even get someone to act this movie :rofl:

Actaully how did they find someone to Produce this movie! How did they sell it??

' Errr hi , im wanting to do this film .. i need money to produce it .. what is it about? Peoples faces stuck up bums...'

Yea cos that will sell :dohh::

I think it looks amazing, i cant wait to watch it, but im a complete horror movie buff!!

I think it looks amazing, i cant wait to watch it, but im a complete horror movie buff!!

Seriously? This film creeps me the frick out but then I am the biggest woose there is.

I see a spider in my room and scream for like a half hour! :blush:

me too polo! and house of 1000 corpses is brilliant! Rob Zombie is a genius!!!

All I saw was a poster for that Human Centipede film and I wanted to throw up at just that.

I love horror films but that sort don't appeal to me at all, they don't scare me, they just make me feel sick.

My DH once rented a DVD called House of a Thousand Corpses (something like that anyway) and it was the usual teenage kids get lost before their car breaks down and they end up at the house of a family of psychopaths and murderers and one of them is making the corpses into sculptures. I made him stop the film, it was just vile and not scary at all, just sick.

It takes a lot of skill to make a good horror film and trading off on disgusting images in place of real horror just doesn't do it for me.

Hmmm was that House of Wax? The one with paris hilton? If not that didnt appeal to me either. Big fearty :lol:

Oh most definatley, ive always had a love for horror films (my favourite move as a kid was Nightmare on Elm Street :lol:) and ive yet to see one that genuinley scares me or grosses me out so im eager to see if this will.

Im going to sit and watch it tonight so i'll come back with a verdict.

Eeep! make sure your doors and windows are locked beforehand :argh:

If we've not heard back from you come 11 should we assume your hiding under the table in an attempt to hide from the TV? :haha:

Brave woman!

My OH hates horror films so i'll be watching it alone :muaha:

In all honesty i dont think its going to be that bad, they always pick the best/worst/scariest bits for the trailers.

I think in todays world "shock value" sells and is desperatley needed to save using the same concepts over and over again, i dont think its about being sick in the head or whatever.

Hmmm was that House of Wax? The one with paris hilton? If not that didnt appeal to me either. Big fearty :lol:

Not House of Wax but that's because watching Paris Hillton :sick: would be a bigger sick making event than anything else :haha:

I'm sure it was House of 1000 corpses or something, load of rubbish whatever it was called, but the thought of the sculpture, Fish Boy, still makes me sick even now.

Not House of Wax but that's because watching Paris Hillton :sick: would be a bigger sick making event than anything else :haha:

I'm sure it was House of 1000 corpses or something, load of rubbish whatever it was called, but the thought of the sculpture, Fish Boy, still makes me sick even now.

It was House of 1000 corpses. Bloody brilliant film!!!

worst film is the hills have eyes ! i had to turn it off .. i was actually disgusted by it .. :/ fair play to people who can watch it but for me .. i was pooing my pants and it made me feel uneasy...

worst film is the hills have eyes ! i had to turn it off .. i was actually disgusted by it .. :/ fair play to people who can watch it but for me .. i was pooing my pants and it made me feel uneasy...

original or remake? im guessing remake? i loved it dude!!! :thumbup:

Oh i seen trailers for this ages ago and its horrible :( I kept thinking about it even though I didnt want to IYKWIM?

Loads of people say that but i didnt even find that one scary! Suppose its just a matter of what personally freaks you out, eh?

I didn't like hostel :(

I liked hostel, thought the storyline was good!

I get more scared at things that i think could actually happen >.> I dont think the hills have eyes is that realistic.

Well 30 mins in and its moved along quickly but nothing gory :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->