Whoever wrote this must be sick in the head..(**disturbing scenes**)

I'm more scared of films where it's something that could actually happen. This just looks a bit silly.

This film is 100% anatomically(sp?) correct :eek: Theoretically, it COULD happen.

It wasnt even very good, so i dont know what people are worried about, a bit dark but certainley not the gory horror the trailer makes it out to be

Bit of a let down tbh :shrug:

I saw it and once you get over the grossness of the concept it's fine- they don't show too much.

Maybe there was a limit on what they could show, the mind boggles! :eek:

Ewww this is vile :( I like horror films with monsters/ghosts in it but I really really hate these torture films. It genuinley makes me really upset :( I couldn't finish hostel those poor people in pain ( lol I know its not real) but they actually upset me for a long time :( xxx

:sick:My husband was teling me about this yesterday, its ment to be anatomicaly correct as well, ewww

It is anatomically correct. Which is the most disturbing part...

Although I suppose the guy at the front get the better deal out of it all :)

I've actually read a few newspaper reviews on this now which have completely taken away the sinister shock value of this concept.
One writer describes the chain of only 3 victims (he was short of subjects apparently, how can it be a centipeed with only 6 legs :haha:) like a pantomime horse!
with this in mind if I did watch it, I dont think I will find it at all scary, sounds hilarious may see it for the comedy value :D

Hi, I just watched the trailer and i am really into horrors old and new. So this doesn't suprise me to be honest the directors and film writers have to make something now adays stand out from the rest. It's not as bad as films like Last house on the left, Cradle will fall, all based on true stories and events! But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, x

Want a good one that will scare you, the original last house on the left 1970's version uncut. I bought the full uncut version and had to turn it off and i can usually stomach anything!

worst film is the hills have eyes ! i had to turn it off .. i was actually disgusted by it .. :/ fair play to people who can watch it but for me .. i was pooing my pants and it made me feel uneasy...

original or remake? im guessing remake? i loved it dude!!! :thumbup:

remake ... originals are usual more scary i find, so will be steering clear of that! haha. :thumbup:

so the first person ets food, the second person digests it and the 3rd person poops it out,

or does the first one eat and poop through number two and three.

:rofl: stupid film

ugh my sister was telling me about this film, i also find the idea sickeningly disturbing and honestly dnt know who could think such a thing up, its truly vile

so the first person ets food, the second person digests it and the 3rd person poops it out,

or does the first one eat and poop through number two and three.

:rofl: stupid film

I think .. they would have to eat each ovas poo :/ ? ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->