Whoever wrote this must be sick in the head..(**disturbing scenes**)

Well - i have watched this film - pile of poop (no pun intended)
There wasnt any gore really but i presume alot has been edited out - me n the OH laughed and gagged specially when the front guy was sayin "oh man i need a sh*t" also when they are walkin up the stairs and the staples are pulling apart..... that was the goriest bit in my opinion

The ending was absolute crap also - police turn up they get shot as does the surgeon - the front person kills himself, last person dies and middle person cries - thats the end.....

Not scary not gory and certainly not worth a watch -

i totally love horror flicks but am yet to find one that really scares me lol -

And to Rhi Rhi1
The first eats food, poops in the seconds mouth, the second is then to poop into the 3rds mouth for the 3rd person to poop it out......

ahahha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8b9zN5n-6E

can someone tell me how this film ends?

Well - i have watched this film - pile of poop (no pun intended)
There wasnt any gore really but i presume alot has been edited out - me n the OH laughed and gagged specially when the front guy was sayin "oh man i need a sh*t" also when they are walkin up the stairs and the staples are pulling apart..... that was the goriest bit in my opinion

The ending was absolute crap also - police turn up they get shot as does the surgeon - the front person kills himself, last person dies and middle person cries - thats the end.....

Not scary not gory and certainly not worth a watch -

i totally love horror flicks but am yet to find one that really scares me lol -

And to Rhi Rhi1
The first eats food, poops in the seconds mouth, the second is then to poop into the 3rds mouth for the 3rd person to poop it out......

WSS in a nutshell ^^^

Im glad someone else thought it wasnt very good, certainley over hyped, i was really disappointed, ive been on a total let down all day today :lol:

worst film is the hills have eyes ! i had to turn it off .. i was actually disgusted by it .. :/ fair play to people who can watch it but for me .. i was pooing my pants and it made me feel uneasy...

original or remake? im guessing remake? i loved it dude!!! :thumbup:

remake ... originals are usual more scary i find, so will be steering clear of that! haha. :thumbup:

No the original, the remake wasn't a patch on it. But it was still good aand a must buy dvd having the original. Theres quite a few good ones out at the moment, can't wait till october they are actually bringing out a horror called humpty dumpty and paranormal activity 2. They both look so freeky. But I wont be watching para 2, someone told m something bout it and now I wont watch it. Not until LO is older, Any suggestions for any good horrors to watch x

i'm no use at horror stuff, well more the torture of people horror stuff, think cos i read too many kidnap stories of people being kidnapped and tortured and that it does happen in real life.
blair witch scared the life out of me, lol and silence of the lambs ewwww thats as bad as i've got, i couldnt watch the saw films. i'm still having nightmare of candyman and the wickerman ahhhhhhh

havent been able to stop thinking about this since watching the trailer it is horrilbe :(

Its the whole pooping in the mouth that makes me feel sick :sick:
not something I will be watching x Give me a chic flick day lol x

worst film is the hills have eyes ! i had to turn it off .. i was actually disgusted by it .. :/ fair play to people who can watch it but for me .. i was pooing my pants and it made me feel uneasy...

remake ... originals are usual more scary i find, so will be steering clear of that! haha. :thumbup:

No the original, the remake wasn't a patch on it. But it was still good aand a must buy dvd having the original. Theres quite a few good ones out at the moment, can't wait till october they are actually bringing out a horror called humpty dumpty and paranormal activity 2. They both look so freeky. But I wont be watching para 2, someone told m something bout it and now I wont watch it. Not until LO is older, Any suggestions for any good horrors to watch x

Whats that about??? (maybe a stupid question lol)

I can't stop thinking of this lol. For some reason I'm scared of the actual centipede not the creator. Keep thinking it's gonna be in my room :rofl:

Whats that about??? (maybe a stupid question lol)

Just googled it as it sounded weird lol on wiki it says it about a half alien half human who seeks revenge after two rednecks kill his alien mother. Posters look scary! xxx

ooooooh OKAY! *rubs hands* i guess my faves (excluding ones most ppl have seen) are battle royale, martyrs, switchblade romance, rec, frontiers, let the right one in (have just noticed ALL of those are foreign :lol:) the list goes on!!

Like all these things it is probably scarier than it looks......:shock:

Managed to get hold this DVD today and watching it now. 26 minutes in and the suspense is growing. Mad scientist is very scary and it all looks a bit sinister at the mo.
Will see how it goes, not expecting it to be good after comments I've read however everything looks very realistic and believable so far!!

Its horrible,i watched it and i can't get it out of my head.i think its not scary its just how your mind works afterwards..i couldn't stop thinking how they would've felt(if it was real ect) how scared and how sick they must've felt..i can't stop thinking about it..apparently there's a sequal where they make like a 12 people one but i reckon it'll be the girl who survived turning sick minded and doing the same but i don't know though.

I dont want to add any spoilers in case someones genuinly interested in seeing this.

Yes it was v.disturbing and v.messed up and sadistic, but not really a horror or gore film like Hostal or Saw, a lot must of been edited as not as much as you think is shown.

Its one of those films where you wonder who will escape and who will make it alive and keeps you watching. The mad surgeon is definitely in need of help!

It didn't end how I thought it would and really intrigued at what the next ones going to be like and whos going to be in it :wacko:

I dont think its a good film, but its not too bad either, worth a look if you are into this genre, just out of curiosity or boredom! :D

My friend mentioned this to me the other day ans told me to look up the trailer on youtube and I forgot about it til now. havent watched the trailer yet as Im at work but wil have a looky when I get home.

Urg Im scared already xx

before I got pregnant I wanted to see this film. Now im 8 wks that trailer was making me gag:cry: its disgusting and I cant believe someone came up with this idea. Pregnancy had turned me off any horror films when I used to love them before:nope:

k just watched it. I was actually gagging because it was that disgusting. The end was so sad. Imagine being in that position:shock::sick: Ive told my oh about it and he wants to see it :nope:

LOL sorry but it sounds hilarious! Yes it would be awful to happen to you, but what are the chances, seriously! If you don't like the idea of someone pooing in your mouth, don't watch 2 girls 1 cup. That's seriously vile!

I have an over-active mind too but this just sounds funny. As long as people are THINKING of these sick things and not actually doing them that's fine in my mind haha!

The only things that freak me out are films about things that could actually happen, ie, 28 days later, outbreak. Or anything to do with the paranormal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->