Whoever

LovingYou

Karinna and Willow's mom
Reaction score
Made the name "morning sickness" clearly didn't know all about it. Haha :) just kidding.

But really, my morning sickness has turned into all day sickness. My mom cooked my favorite German food today, and after smelling it for a couple hours I had to run to my room because I got sick.

My mom told me that when she was pregnant with me, she could barely go grocery shopping because the smell would make her throw up. Only with me though, not with my brother. So she thinks I might be having a girl :D

Does anyone else get sick most of the day or at night?

I still get random bouts of morning sickness.I had a really bad bout 2 weeks ago were coffee would send me running.I still get it but not as bad its more of a random thing now.

i had it pretty consistently in the beginning,throwing up every day pretty much. i still very occasionally am sick out of nowhere! maybe once every 2 weeks or so. but it definitely eases off. :) well it did for me anyway. i know some people have it really bad all the way through D:
xxx

i had it pretty consistently in the beginning,throwing up every day pretty much. i still very occasionally am sick out of nowhere! maybe once every 2 weeks or so. but it definitely eases off. :) well it did for me anyway. i know some people have it really bad all the way through D:
xxx

Haha yeah im one of the lucky ones to get it all the way through.It stinks but you get used to carrying around crackers with you and looking like you just robbed a saltine factory!

it was all day 4 me it was bad :( It did ease up though :) I do still get days where i dont feel too flash now though but feel so much better xx

back in the first 3 months i was throwing up all the time but now i just constantly feel sick, and i'm 35 weeks! Lol . I'm having a boy and all my auntieswho had boys were the same so ...x

im the same i thought it got better but mines seems to be getting worse :(

I still vom when i go near the dishwasher lmao. For some reson it has that nasty fish bowl smell to it even though my mom keeps it that clean you could litraly eat out of it lol. It makes me gag that much i throw up.

Morning or every second of everyday sickness as i think it should be renamed is horrid but it does get better and you'll feel brilliant when it does pass. You'll litraly wake up one morning and think "Oh its gone!" lol well thats how it was for me.

xxx

I really hope i wake up one morning with my MS being gone! Even though i think its only starting for me :[ lol

Theres only a couple foods that i can eat right now that won't make me sick:
toast, rice pudding, strawberries, and a couple other things.

Meats like beef and pork, ugh i can't even smell it, i'll get horribly sick right away.

I read online that morning sickness is a good sign that your body is producing a lot of hormones, and its a less chance of having a m/c. :]

I really hope i wake up one morning with my MS being gone! Even though i think its only starting for me :[ lol

Theres only a couple foods that i can eat right now that won't make me sick:
toast, rice pudding, strawberries, and a couple other things.

Meats like beef and pork, ugh i can't even smell it, i'll get horribly sick right away.

I read online that morning sickness is a good sign that your body is producing a lot of hormones, and its a less chance of having a m/c. :]

If you can stand peanut butter id try peanut butter and jelly crackers i couldnt eat peanut butter but crackers and jelly helped alot it was a nice little snack for days when my MS was really bad

I had and still have AWFUL all day sickness and i'm having a boy, so who knows

Im sick 24/7...its quite ridiculous. && I work at a grocery store, so i get to smell all of the lovely smells you probably cant stomache, lol.

Ugh I work at Aeropostale (a clothing store for those who don't know) so we have to spray the clothes with perfume and cologne. Oh god, last night I could barely work, and I had a 6 hour shift. :/

My morning sickness was really bad. I had it 24/7.
Literally, I carried a bucket with me everywhere... I couldn't work...
I threw absolutely EVERYTHING up. I ended up in hospital a couple of times.
Thankgod it seems to have gone now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->