whoo hoo i have done it!!!!!

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Yay i have finished my christmas shopping ,well nearly 2 pressies to get but i know what i am getting so............

Boots is now my bestest friend in the whole wide world :D :D

I am so pleased it is untrue, i have been stressing for last week, giving myself spots and headaches and even burst into tears but it is done now all i gotta do is wait for it to be delivered and wrap it all

Phewww feels good now i can concentrate on all the other bits i need to do and i will be well chilled out on xmas eve

Yay ie got all mine down now too, yea boots is great 3 for 2 on presents and i had £25 on my advantage card so didnt pay a thing in there !! was rather pleased about that !!!! lol

you can stop stressing now !!lol go have a mince pie ! :D

Oh do ya know what i di though???

Forgot to add my advantage number to order
Slack bag i am was triple points aswell :( spent neraly £200 :evil:

hope thay can add them after
In fact i think will mail them and ask, i mean that is loads of points isn't it??

£200 jeez!!!! :shock: never spent that much !! went to plymouth shopping and primark was my best friend !! got loads of pressies for £22 !!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Yea just go into boots and they should add it on !

LOL Yeah i know is loads but that is for 12 people plus some stuff for OH in fact something i bought him cost about a 1/3 of that!!!

I just haven't been in the mood to go out and fight the crowds so i guess i got a bit mouse click happy :D

I have done all my Xmas shopping now. well the stuff Im paying for anyway. OH as buying Noahs pressies and we need to shop for him still. I have spent £300 this year, and Im just waiting on all my internet purchases to arrive, and for my Wii to be in stock, Im number 9 on the waiting list for one in the next delievery.

boots is fab.
have you seen all the 3 for 2???

and spend £15 on no.7 get £32s worth of goodies in a bag

Jo if you have teh receipt you should get it added on - Did you tell her you have a card but had forgotten it??

I love those offers Dionne they do them all through the year! :D

ohhh right lol i never usually go in there.

well i got my friend a £15 no.7 set then i got a free goodie bag with it loads of good things in it so i will give that to my other mate :wink: 2 lovely presents for £15. im telling kris to get me one

Wobbs i did it all online so have emailed them to tell them i am a dozy bint :D

I got summat like 5 free gifts which is always a bonus

U have finished? :shock: I aint even started. Well done you :lol:

i keep on thinking i'm done my christmas shopping and then i remember about a couple more people :? i only have abour 5 more things to buy tho, so that is good, will be done by next weekend. saddest part is, i had a LIST of people who i'm buying for what i'm buying ect, and i STILL forget :roll:

KX said:
U have finished? :shock: I aint even started. Well done you :lol:

I havent got one present yet either :shock: i dunno what im gonna do :lol: Well done to everyone who's done it already

:( :( :( :(

I can't seem to finish mine, everytime we have the money another bill comes in that needs paying, i have 4 family presents to get me and Andy will be waiting til after christmas for our presents. I want some GHD's so i will have to wait!!

I am looking forward to crimbo but can't wait til new year so i can have lots of money again to spend on me!
Oh yeah then i am getting married! ](*,) I only want a new pair of trainers. won't be getting them til next crimbo now! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->