Who's AF is due between the 17th & the 24th?

SammieB86

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wanted to make a thread for all you ladies who's Af is due between 17th and 24th? Mine is due on the 19th.
Im still waiting to Ovulate. In 2 days Im suppose to Ovulate but not completely sure as Ive only had 2 periods since I got my implanon removed. Still trying to see if my periods have gone back regular.

Feel free to have a chat with me. I could really use some TTC buddies that Ovulate & get their AF around the same time as me. As well as just to see how many of you ladies are on the same sort of cycle as me. xx

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to make a thread for all you ladies who's Af is due between 17th and 24th? Mine is due on the 19th.
Im still waiting to Ovulate. In 2 days Im suppose to Ovulate but not completely sure as Ive only had 2 periods since I got my implanon removed. Still trying to see if my periods have gone back regular.

Feel free to have a chat with me. I could really use some TTC buddies that Ovulate & get their AF around the same time as me. As well as just to see how many of you ladies are on the same sort of cycle as me. xx

Im due right around the 17th, though like you(kinda)I just had my second normal cycle after depo. So far my cycles are 25-27 days long :) I think im going to ovulate tomorrow or friday.

Hi ladies,

Im due right around the 17th, though like you(kinda)I just had my second normal cycle after depo. So far my cycles are 25-27 days long :) I think im going to ovulate tomorrow or friday.

Oh cool. My last cycle was 27 days so going on that I am ovulating today. So me & my partner got busy tonight. Hopefully it worked but think we might get busy for the next few days just to be sure. Not gonna get my hopes up this time though coz last month I was a little depressed from not getting my :bfp: Goodluck with you hun. Keep me posted as we are round the same dates.

i am due on the 24th. Also only had 1 period after coming off the pill which which was 31 days so im going by that . GL guys :dust:

i am due on the 24th. Also only had 1 period after coming off the pill which which was 31 days so im going by that . GL guys :dust:

Goodluck to you aswell. Hope you get your :bfp: Its hard to know your proper fertile days when you have just come off contraceptive but hopefully we all have it right this month. :hug:

Im also due af on 19th, last cycle 42 days, and i havent yet ovulated..

Im also due af on 19th, last cycle 42 days, and i havent yet ovulated..

Wow 42 day cycle. Id go crazy if mine was that long. Goodluck to you though. Sending some baby :dust:

Well i was only having 2/3 a year until i lost 8 stone :happydance:
This year they have been 34, 27, 32, 42, 41, 35, 42.. so im thinking maybe 42 or more this cycle as i havent yet ovulated! :growlmad:
Im going to try agnus castus next cycle... it is too long
:dust: Baby dust to you too x

Hi ladies,

Oh cool. My last cycle was 27 days so going on that I am ovulating today. So me & my partner got busy tonight. Hopefully it worked but think we might get busy for the next few days just to be sure. Not gonna get my hopes up this time though coz last month I was a little depressed from not getting my :bfp: Goodluck with you hun. Keep me posted as we are round the same dates.

Yeah I've been sneaking BD in casually the past few days, and DF is off this weekend so hoping we are up to it. I don't mention im ovulating because he gets all pressured lol. Im hoping today,my OPK was really close,but not quite yesterday.

Im def trying not to get my hopes up(you'd think ovulation+sperm =baby, but NO) because it is really disappointing, but its so hard to not notice every twinge lol

This year they have been 34, 27, 32, 42, 41, 35, 42.. so im thinking maybe 42 or more this cycle as i havent yet ovulated! :growlmad:

Wow! Good luck :) I highly reccomend soy isoflavones if you haven't tried them yet. Brought back my own period from depo in two months! Ovulating around CD15.

AF is due 11/17, my cycles average 25 days but have been anywhere from 23-27 days. According to my OPK's I still haven't O'd yet and today is CD12 so hopefully soon

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site and this is the first thread I join. I ovulated yesterday after 3 days of positive opks and af is due on 11/17. My fince and I are ttc #1. Good luck to us all and here is to hoping we all get our :bfp: this month.

I'm so glad I found others, AF is due Nov 19th. My last two cycles have been 28 days, then 33 days, so I am not positive, but I think I ovulated yesterday. Hoping for a BFP in a few weeks. Baby dust to everyone, keep us updated.

HI!!!! Can I join? AF is due 11/22. Cycles rang anywhere from 25 to 32 days. Haven't ovulated yet! FX'd for everyone!

My OPK's seem to be slightly darker today! I'm hoping it surges in the next 1-2 days.

Hope you ovulate soon though. What is agnus castus if you dont mind me asking?

Hi ladies,

Yeah I've been sneaking BD in casually the past few days, and DF is off this weekend so hoping we are up to it. I don't mention im ovulating because he gets all pressured lol. Im hoping today,my OPK was really close,but not quite yesterday.

Im def trying not to get my hopes up(you'd think ovulation+sperm =baby, but NO) because it is really disappointing, but its so hard to not notice every twinge lol

Oh I completely know what you mean. Its so easy for some to fall pregnant. Im beginning wonder if there is something wrong like lazy eggs of mine or something wrong with my partners sperm or something. My first pregnancy. we were trying for 3 years all up. Gave up trying after 2 years and then fell pregnant a year later but I think with that case it might have just been bad timing for us when we had sex.
It is very disappointing though when you have sex on the right days and you still get a :bfn:

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site and this is the first thread I join. I ovulated yesterday after 3 days of positive opks and af is due on 11/17. My fince and I are ttc #1. Good luck to us all and here is to hoping we all get our :bfp: this month.

Hi, Welcome to the thread. I feel special that mine thread is the first one you joined. Goodluck to you and I hope aswell that we all get our :bfp:

Baby :dust: to yo and everyone else. xx

My OPK's seem to be slightly darker today! I'm hoping it surges in the next 1-2 days.

I hope so for your sake aswell. I havent been doing opk's but ive been doing my temperature everyday and according to that my temp has been going up for the last 3 or 4 days and today it has starting going back down. My suspected O day was yesterday so me and my partner had sex and hopefully my Af doesnt come on the 19th. FX'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->