Who's AF is due between the 17th & the 24th?

Hey ladies. So my temperature was going up a little bit everyday for the last 3 or 4 days. But it was at its highest yesterday and today it has starting going down so hopefully that means that I got my O day right and my periods are back to normal again so my O day was yesterday. Me and my OH had :sex: last night but hadnt had :sex: since the 31st so hopefully we have some luck this month. Also yesterday I had quite watery discharge which I have been told is a good sign of ovulation aswell. FX'd for me and everyone else.

I have been told that having sex once a day increases the sperm but I have also been told not to have sex everyday as it decreases the sperm. Does anyone know what is right?

Im on the TWW now and it is going to drive me nuts. So Ive ordered plenty of pregnancy tests which should be here next week and if I do get a :bfn: then I have also ordered plenty of opk's for next time.

Good luck!!!

I'm feeling that this thread is a lucky one!!!

DH and I are starting to BD tomorrow (if I can contain myself tonight ... hee hee hee). SO hoping for a BFP but if it happens not looking forward to being 9 months pregnant at the end of July ... HA!

Good luck!!!

I'm feeling that this thread is a lucky one!!!

Thanks hun. Goodluck to you aswell. I am really hoping this thread will be a lucky one for all of us and we all have :bfp: to show by the end of the month. xx

DH and I are starting to BD tomorrow (if I can contain myself tonight ... hee hee hee). SO hoping for a BFP but if it happens not looking forward to being 9 months pregnant at the end of July ... HA!

Good luck Fitzbaby! have fun during the BD :sex: and lots of baby dust your way! I agree with you, full term pregnancy during summer is not something I'm looking forwards to either, but hopefully this will be our month!

Hey everyone - my AF is due around the 22nd. My cycles are anywhere from 26 days to 33 days. I don't even know if I am ovulating bc the OPKs are negative every month (I test every single day to make sure I'm not missing it), so I'm going for blood work on day 23 next week.

Just checking in ladies! Still no +OPK yet but thinking in a few days. We are getting to work anyway!

Hey everyone - my AF is due around the 22nd. My cycles are anywhere from 26 days to 33 days. I don't even know if I am ovulating bc the OPKs are negative every month (I test every single day to make sure I'm not missing it), so I'm going for blood work on day 23 next week.

Goodluck to you hun. Baby :dust: to you. xx

Hey ladies, So this morning I forgot to check my temp as soon as i work up and tested it at 10:45am when i remembered. I will attach my chart to see what you guys think but it came up as 36.9 which is quite high so im thinking maybe if i tested when i woke up it would have been lower and about a 36.7. So because my temp is going up and down I am hoping I am pregnant. I am 3PO now and Im just having a feeling that Im lucky this month. FX'd.
Also Ive heard that when your pregnant and I remember from when i was pregnant with my first child that I was always having these crazy dreams.....well I had one for the first time in ages last night. Im hoping this is a good sign.

Come check my chart out and tell me what you think.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=71349

:hi:

Hello ladies, I didnt read the whole thread but mind if I join?

I am due on November 18... or shit.... I was. But I didnt ovulate today like I thought I would.. so anytime between 20-22 is when mine is due.... hopefully. Lol

I had 2 positive OPK's yestday and now back to negative. We DTD several days leading up to, on the day of, and tonight. hoping for the best!

So this was my second day of light(unexpected ) bleeding. (TMI) no clots,no super dark red blood. Just light pink,light red, occasionally brown bleeding. But im getting it a day or so after I was expecting ovulation! So frustrating :/ I either want a full blown AF or nothing!

I think I might be finally catching the beginning of my surge! What do yall think??

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/th_IMG00547-20111107-0551.jpg

Hope that worked..

:hi:

Hello ladies, I didnt read the whole thread but mind if I join?

I am due on November 18... or shit.... I was. But I didnt ovulate today like I thought I would.. so anytime between 20-22 is when mine is due.... hopefully. Lol

Hi hun. Of course you can join. Well my AF is due on the 19th but Im trying not to symptom spot but its so hard and ive just been feeling so weird today but at the same time Im only 3 DPO. FX'd to you. xx

hey ladies :)
hope you don't mind me joining you too, this is my first proper cycle after coming off Yasmin. I am unsure of how long my cycle is (it was 35 after my withdrawal bleed) but I think AF is due at the end of the month, estimating between 24th and 1st depending on if my cycle gets back to normal or not! I think I'll O between 14th and 20th, but I have got some OPKs so we'll see :) wish I'd come off the pill earlier so I had a good sense of my cycle!
good luck everyone
xx

hey ladies :)
hope you don't mind me joining you too, this is my first proper cycle after coming off Yasmin. I am unsure of how long my cycle is (it was 35 after my withdrawal bleed) but I think AF is due at the end of the month, estimating between 24th and 1st depending on if my cycle gets back to normal or not! I think I'll O between 14th and 20th, but I have got some OPKs so we'll see :) wish I'd come off the pill earlier so I had a good sense of my cycle!
good luck everyone
xx

Hi, Of course you can join aswell.
Im thinking the same, I wish i got my implanon out sooner than i did but I think mine have gone back to normal now coz according to my temp rise the other day Im pretty sure I was ovulating. I dont have any opk's though coz I ordered them too late but they will be here this week some time so if im out of luck this month then ill have them for next cycle. Goodluck to you. and FX'd xx

I had 2 positive OPK's yestday and now back to negative. We DTD several days leading up to, on the day of, and tonight. hoping for the best!

Oh goodluck to you. When are you going to test? Im testing on the 17th if I can hold off till then.

So this was my second day of light(unexpected ) bleeding. (TMI) no clots,no super dark red blood. Just light pink,light red, occasionally brown bleeding. But im getting it a day or so after I was expecting ovulation! So frustrating :/ I either want a full blown AF or nothing!

If your spotting though especially a few days after O day then it cant be your AF right? Normally spotting is a good sign for implantation isnt it? I may have it wrong but FX'd for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->