Who's AF is due between the 17th & the 24th?

I think I might be finally catching the beginning of my surge! What do yall think??

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/th_IMG00547-20111107-0551.jpg

Hope that worked..

Looks like it. Goodluck to you. Make sure you have plenty of :sex: Im really feeling this is a very lucky thread this month. Hopefully that includes me. Apparently 3 DPO your symptoms are mild cramps....well Ive definitely been getting them today aswell as an increase in my body temp. But trying not to symptom spot but I really cant help it. Im so hoping for that :bfp:

I think I might be finally catching the beginning of my surge! What do yall think??

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/th_IMG00547-20111107-0551.jpg

Hope that worked..

Looks like you're close!!! Keep testing until it fades away for a couple days. One time mine looked like that and I thought it was my positive, but I kept testing and the next day it got lighter so I thought it was going away, but the day after that it got its darkest! Then I tested a few more days and finally it went away to nothing. Hoping for the best for you!:thumbup:

Can I join you ladies please? My AF is due around the 22nd.
Got my positive OPK yesterday, but negative today - so maybe today is O day!?!?
Sammie - I am in the same boat as you. Took me 2 years to concieve my first (8yrs ago!) and hoping this time will be quicker - only on 2nd month of trying so not holding much hope!
Hope this is a lucky thread - good luck ladies!

Thanks for the ladies who answered me! I am really really hoping that it will become positive very soon. This is my second clomid cycle. My first one, I ovulated on cd15 and got my insanely positive OPK on cd14. This time, I am already on cd16 and no positive OPK yet! I am about to start pulling my hair out!

Just checked the OPK I just did and it looks a little darker than that one. Hopefully will be totally positive by dinnertime!

GOt a positive OPK today! Weary of them as last month (my first cycle on Clomid I had a pos OPK for 5 days ... morning tests, some afternoon tests were negative).

Anyway. we BD'd last night and plan to tomorrow and even cycle days (what my doc suggested).

Feeling this thread is lucky too!

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00555-20111107-1418.jpg[/IMG]

:happydance:

Well i was only having 2/3 a year until i lost 8 stone :happydance:
This year they have been 34, 27, 32, 42, 41, 35, 42.. so im thinking maybe 42 or more this cycle as i havent yet ovulated! :growlmad:
Im going to try agnus castus next cycle... it is too long
:dust: Baby dust to you too x

Hope you ovulate soon though. What is agnus castus if you dont mind me asking?

Its a herb, sometimes referred to as 'natures clomid', supposed to help you ovulate and regulate your cycles/hormones :shrug:
Cd 32 still no ovulation.. maybe just not going to happen this cycle

9 days untill some of you start testing.....!

Well i was only having 2/3 a year until i lost 8 stone :happydance:
This year they have been 34, 27, 32, 42, 41, 35, 42.. so im thinking maybe 42 or more this cycle as i havent yet ovulated! :growlmad:
Im going to try agnus castus next cycle... it is too long
:dust: Baby dust to you too x

Hope you ovulate soon though. What is agnus castus if you dont mind me asking?

Its a herb, sometimes referred to as 'natures clomid', supposed to help you ovulate and regulate your cycles/hormones :shrug:
Cd 32 still no ovulation.. maybe just not going to happen this cycle

Dont give up. Theres still time. Hope for the best and my FX'd for you :dust:

Hey ladies. 9 days left until testing for me. Im going crazy. I want to test now but way too early. I want my :bfp: I am going to test in 7 days though 2 days before af is due. Hopefully Im lucky this month. FX'd

9 days untill some of you start testing.....!

Just 8 more days for me! Lol, but I'll probably give in and test in 6 though! Good luck everyone! I hope in a few days we have a lot of BFP stories.

Just wanted to move "our" thread to the front page!

Hey ladies. 7 days left till testing for me. Hoping for the best this month for all of us. Is anyone testing on the 17th or after? Im testing on the 17th. Af is due 19th.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/795290-surprise-click-here.html

Sorry if I already posted this, I just want to make sure everyone gets a chance.

:flower:

One day post ovulation, according to the OPK! I am charting my temps too this month but haven't seen a rise yet. I had mad ovulation pains yesterday though, I think a result of Clomid. Tried Pre-Seed too. I am going to start my progesterone supplements tonight. Here's hoping for a baby! I will test on Nov. 22 if AF hasn't showed her nasty face!!!! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->