Who's AF is due between the 17th & the 24th?

AF got me a day early :(

:hug: to you. Af got me too ealrly so my cycle is out of wack. I dont even know when I will ovulating this cycle. going to use opk's this cycle so hopefully Im in luck this time. FX'd
Goodluck to you this cycle

Good luck to all testing tomorrow!

I am ITCHING to test but also am thinking AF isn't too far away. Anyone ever have hot flashes/night sweats? I got them at cd 7 and last night on cd 21

I have been running hot the past week and this morning woke up with the sweats. Not a normal af symptom for me. But 12 dpo still bfn so who knows! My body is like a circus, you never know what's gonna happen next. Haha

I am ITCHING to test but also am thinking AF isn't too far away. Anyone ever have hot flashes/night sweats? I got them at cd 7 and last night on cd 21

I have been running hot the past week and this morning woke up with the sweats. Not a normal af symptom for me. But 12 dpo still bfn so who knows! My body is like a circus, you never know what's gonna happen next. Haha

Same thing for me, had hot flashes on 10 & 11 DPO, took a test yesterday @ 12 DPO and of course BFN. This a.m. woke up sweating but didnt test because AF is due tomorrow and after my 12 DPO BFN i'm pretty sure she's coming :(

Today I'm one week past ovulation, but AF is due on Tuesday. I felt really crampy yesterday like she was going to come early, but today I don't feel too crampy. It's so hard to tell sometimes and I'm on progesterone so I don't know how that affects all my signs! Good luck ladies!!! Can't wait to see BFP posts from all of you after this!!!

Oh crap. I just returned from the bathroom and noticed the sliiiiiiiiiightest hint of orangy-pink (but really more orange) when I wiped. With AF cramps yesterday, I'm assuming she is going to show. Usually when I notice this it is more brown colored, but with this discharge meddling with the progesterone suppositories that hang out in the same space, it could have altered the color. Boooooooooooooo!

Well AF was due today but so far is a no show, although i am getting cramps, so not really sure how to feel, don't want to get my hopes up only for her to arrive. Holding off on testing until sat because OH wants to be there with me and he is on night shifts atm....eeeek

Good luck ladies :dust:

I had slight pink on the tp earlier, so guess i'm out for this month.

Wow0203, I wish I had your self discipline. I am due Saturday and have already tested twice.

Good luck Saturday FX

Ugh ... I'm not due until next week and I caved this morning. Of course BFN!!!

you sound like me..i am 12dpo.i have also been having random hot flashes lately. which is not normal for me. also, one night last week i woke up soaking wet. that has definitely never happened before. i am due sunday the 20th. took a test this am with fmu (frer) BFN! not testing again unless i'm late. feel like i'm out, but this is my 1st month ttc...

sorry to those who are out :hugs:

i am also not due until next week 6 days but have tested to day....and needless to say :BFN: ! My boobs are very painfull though, had this last time before my :BFP: SO FINGERS X'D...good luck to all the rest testing

AF is due for me today but hasnt arrived yet... usually she's here before i wake up, but maybe she just missed her flight and is delayed a few hours!! resisting the urge to test, but each hour its getting harder and harder to not POAS... i will probably cave soon, although i'm still pretty sure i'll be seeing a BFN :(

Was due yesterday and AF is a no show, took a test this afternoon and was a :bfn: will test again tomorrow or sunday with FMU to see if that makes a difference but because i'm 15dpo already i doubt it will :(

Sorry to all others that are out this month, good luck for next month :hugs:
Good luck to all that havn't tested yet :hugs:

Af is due on Sunday... This has been the longest 2 weeks ever. I saw twilight breaking dawn last night with a friend and I was so tired when I had to wake up for work that I didn't test. Mentally preparing for af to show up. Weirdly enough a friend of mine asked me if I was pregnant and I was like, not sure why? She said she had a dream I was pregnant. She also said that she had had this dream about 2 other friends she had a pregnancy dream about that turned out to be pregnant. Talk about pressure. I know she doesn't care either way but for someone who really wants a baby it feels like I'm failing if I'm not. My dh and I are happy and have plenty of time to try but it would nice if it were this time.. But I'm guessing the witch will show herself.

Af due sunday which makes it 12dpo today. Tested today and got two faint positives... hoping for the BFP. Sticky baby dust all your way ladies on this thread

Af due sunday which makes it 12dpo today. Tested today and got two faint positives... hoping for the BFP. Sticky baby dust all your way ladies on this thread

:thumbup: sounds promising!! Good luck for you next test!

Ugh ... I'm not due until next week and I caved this morning. Of course BFN!!!

LOL me too!!! I am due on Tuesday and tested yesterday (Thursday). Of course BFN!! I knew it even before I tested but I couldn't stop myself from POAS! hahaha.

This is fantastic news!! Yayyyyyyy!!! Keep us posted. :baby:

AF is due for me today but hasnt arrived yet... usually she's here before i wake up, but maybe she just missed her flight and is delayed a few hours!! resisting the urge to test, but each hour its getting harder and harder to not POAS... i will probably cave soon, although i'm still pretty sure i'll be seeing a BFN :(

Super exciting!!! I hope for a bfp for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->