Who's AF is due between the 17th & the 24th?

Hi ladies, AF is due for me on the 18th. BFN this a.m. at 10 DPO... hoping its just too early, but this is only our 2nd month TTC #2, so i'm trying not to get my hopes up.

symptoms thus far:

1-7 DPO- Nothing
8 DPO- Heartburn, very mild cramping
9 DPO- Very mild cramping, hot flashes most of the evening
10 DPO- Very mild cramping, brief period of nausea, heartburn, hot flashes in the evening

Going to try to resist the urge to POAS tomorrow and then test again on Wednesday!

I am really starting to gear myself up to getting a bfn :( in the last couple of weeks i have had symptoms including extreme nausea, very mild cramping and spotting (which has never happened before so i thought maybe implantation bleed) but in the last couple of days everything has stopped and i am getting my usual pre witchy signs and have turned into the grumpiest person ever! AF is due in 2 days and i havn't tested yet, just got a feeling i'm out this month :(

I tested a couple days ago, BFN. AF is due the 17th and I had a positive OPK 11/5, so i'm hoping maybe it was too early. So far I haven't had any AF or preg symptoms to speak of. I normally have some cramping between periods but nothing this month. I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not. My right breast is starting to feel slightly sore.

Today I'm having this weird pinching sensation in my lower abdominal area and waves of nausea. If this is just the witch it's weird cuz I've never had these symptoms with pms before.

Today I'm having this weird pinching sensation in my lower abdominal area and waves of nausea. If this is just the witch it's weird cuz I've never had these symptoms with pms before.

i am also having waves of nausea today, along with hot flashes pretty frequently. this doesnt typically happen for me either, so maybe its a good sign??

i am also having waves of nausea today, along with hot flashes pretty frequently. this doesnt typically happen for me either, so maybe its a good sign??

I sure hope so, im getting hot flashes as well, and my BBs have gotten progressively sore over the last few days. Of course I had to sit in stop and go traffic on the way for almost and hour on the way home and a wave of nausea hit me like a ton of bricks and I had to hold a spare safeway bag on my lap just incase. Thankfully I didn't throw up because i dialed my DH and he distracted me long enough to get through. whew.... what a day! Can't wait till the weekend so we can *fingerscrossed* see some :bfp: on this forum!!
I really hope so. Sorta gearing myself up for the witch to come. just so I don't get to disapointed...

Have a great night!:dust:

Hi girls :) I am due AF in 1-2 days, been getting faint lines on IC's, wil be testing with frer tomorrow morning. :dust: to all! xxx

oh and I just read up on the pinching feeling. Apparently if thats what it is, its very normal. I was even more suprised when I read that the highest percentage have it at 10 dpo. Obviously not everyone experiences it but hey maybe thats what it is. Could just be af cramping though.

Hey ladies. Goodluck to you all and thanks for joining my thread. Unfortunately Im out this month. I tested yesterday and got a :bfn: and then last night I had spotting so was getting quite excited as I thought AF wasnt due till the 19th but it turns out my Af started yesterday. So Im not very happy. I tried not to symptom spot but I had so many symptoms like pregnancy. But its really confusing. Since getting my implanon removed IIve had 2 cycles now on my 3rd. 1st cycle was 27 days, 2nd cycle was 23 days so I dont even know how long this one will be and when I will ovulate so I going to be using opk's this time.
Can anyone tell me when I should start using them as this is the 1st time i will be using them and dont know when to?

i am a little depressed today though coz i really want another baby but I hope you all get your :bfp: xx

AF is due for me on friday but i just got this strong urge to test and now i wish i wouldnt have! i tried to talk myself out of it and wait for FMU tomorrow but i caved and of course, BFN :nope:

i've been having hot flashes for 2 days and have been nauseous all afternoon and evening, and thats just not normal for me so I really thought maybe i had a chance. ugh... well there's always next month...

:hugs: really trying to hold off testing as i am scared to see that :bfn: :( AF is due tomorrow and i have got everything crossed that she wont show up!

:dust: for everyone :hugs:

Well thanks to pregnacare conception completely messing up my cycle, i got a Peak on my cbfm and a positive opk yesterday, cd 39!! So this is going to be one long cycle! Hopefully resulting in a BFP!

Good luck to all testing tomorrow!

I am ITCHING to test but also am thinking AF isn't too far away. Anyone ever have hot flashes/night sweats? I got them at cd 7 and last night on cd 21

tested again today, BFN and AF due tomorrow so I'm not holding out much hope.

Well thanks to pregnacare conception completely messing up my cycle, i got a Peak on my cbfm and a positive opk yesterday, cd 39!! So this is going to be one long cycle! Hopefully resulting in a BFP!

Goodluck to you. =) Af got me early, 4 days early so Im not very happy. =(
Hope you get your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"