Who's AF is due between the 17th & the 24th?

Hello ladies, count me in I am due on the 19 th. Hoping "she" doesn't come. I am on a 26 day cycle or at least I was. I m/c early September approx. 6.4 weeks just had a normal af on the 24 th of October. Fingers crossed, chins up and baby dust to all.

Hey ladies so I'm 9 dpo today and just noticed some brown discharge on my panty liner (tmi), very scant and bearly there when I wipe. I decided to take a test since I've been dizzy on and off all day today but it was a bfn. Could this had been IB?

How are you ladies feeling?

Hi Jewls 48, when are you testing next ? I too had a light pinkish. Hoping it's a good sign for both of us.
Other than that feeling hungry, cranky, bloated unfortunately it's normal for me before AF too.
Let's hope this week flies by and we get a couple BFP for next weekend. :)

:wave:

Can i join please? AF is due on 17th and i am finding it really hard to resist testing already. It is out first cycle TTC and ive had some very mild pains, had some light pink discharge and have sore boobs...all normal before AF is due (apart from discharge, never had that before) but i'm thinking i am probably just more aware of it this month.

:dust:

Hi 0203, the more the better. It is hard not to test. Foolishly I tested last night when I saw pink and of course it was a BFN. I am going to really try and wait til Saturday to test again. I hope this week flies by quickly for all of us and we have lots of good news by Saturday. Fingers crossed.

I am finding it really hard not too test, feeling so sick, have had on and off nausea for about a week and today it's got so bad i've spent most of the day in bed :( trying to hold on for testing!

FX'd for all us testing soon!

I am so far away from testing and am getting SO anxious!

my af is due on the 24th as well, my symptoms are coming a,lot hopefully we have good results!:)

Hi Ladies! My period is due on the 20th. I'm a 29 day cycle and I'm 9dpo and experiencing some low abdominal cramping. Hubby keeps asking me of I'm pregnant. We arent trying but aren't preventing. Hope you don't mind if I join you. I really hope we are pregnant!

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to make a thread for all you ladies who's Af is due between 17th and 24th? Mine is due on the 19th.
Im still waiting to Ovulate. In 2 days Im suppose to Ovulate but not completely sure as Ive only had 2 periods since I got my implanon removed. Still trying to see if my periods have gone back regular.

Feel free to have a chat with me. I could really use some TTC buddies that Ovulate & get their AF around the same time as me. As well as just to see how many of you ladies are on the same sort of cycle as me. xx

hi,

im due AF on thursday but im hoping its replaced by a :baby: good luck to u all :dust:

my af is due on the 24th as well, my symptoms are coming a,lot hopefully we have good results!:)

What symptoms are you having?

1DPO- severe leg cramps, motion sickness. 2dpo- once again leg cramping and motion sickness. As well as a very light pink color(small amount on tp) I know this cant be anything related to implantion bleeding this early. 3dpo-peeing alot,back pain,stomach cramping,very tired(feeling exhausted) yellow-white cm, headaches 4dpo- very yellow pee, going to,rr a lot, very tired,motion sickness(got very car sick after a 20min drive.stomach pain on and off. Headaches along w back pain. 5dpo (nov 13)- woke up with a sore throat,had a baby dream last night, very yellow pee, many trips to restroom, car sick, again with the,headaches, yellow/white cm.very tired (had to take a 2hour nap in middle of the day. 6DPO- nauseous.tired.some stomach pain. So far...

Ugh I am having such a hard time not testing!!!

same!:haha: had a few more symptoms today as well so thats really tempting me :cry:

I am so anxious just o know one way or the other! I want to test but I'm only 9dpo and I don't want to waste money on a bfn ya know? :wacko: This would be our first child so I want to know! I see you have 3 kids! What a lucky mommy! I hope for bfp for both of us!:happydance:

Hey there Ladies
I totally gave in and took a test.... bfn... its like I knew what it would before it even said it loud and clear. I took a FRER which says you can test 6 days early but with that said, I took the test at 6pm and I had pee'ed an hour before so not really concentrated. But Im still discouraged because even though Im only 9dpo, I am 6 days away from my period so maybe all these symptoms are just pms or made up, but I really do feel different.:wacko:. ugh.. any thoughts?

I'm due around the 19th, I took a test two days ago BFN, but I basicallyknew it would be. FF kept bouncing around between two different O days and the real O day happened while I had an infection, so no BD went on anywhere near the date :(. Oh well, I'm at least happy to know I ovulate at all, and my pre and post-O temps are very different, so it should at least be easy to tell in the future!

:dust: to all you girls still in the running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->