Who's counting!

DizzyJ

Reaction score
I too gave up smoking for the second time this year 11 days ago (but who's counting?)LOL I quit with patches just before I got my bfp but with the stress of the mmc and waiting for those bloody blood tests every 48 hours was enough to put me back on the menthols. But the dh has been having a moan about being healthy and fit for another possible bfp oneday so i,ve quit without the patches this time.

I'm also walking the kids to and from school everyday instead of using the car to walk off the addiction of having a chewy sweet instead of a ciggie lol

Well done you!!!

I found the patches great at first but then they just became a pain!

I have the micro tabs I shoudl really start again!

You would think I have the reasons to stop right now but have promised myself if all is OK by Monday & the scan shows good signs I will stop OH said he could expect nothing of me but to try so that I will do! I just loose the point in trying when all fate hands us is crap!

Good luck - A chewy sweet is better than a fag.

Thanks wobbles and I hope all goes well for you. (hugs)

It is so hard to give up smoking esp if you are like me and I actually enjoyed smoking but I have to take meds for a high b/p and my doc actually said to me if fags was invented today they would be a class A drug.

It gave me something to think about :shock:

WIsh they would just ban them & take them from the shelves then what chioce do we have?

well still not had a ciggie but spent some time with my friend today who was happily puffing away so i left early before i was too tempted :devil:

Worst thing when your trying to stop - Well done for not giving in though :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->