Who's dieting in 2010?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
I have a feeling a lot more people are going to be frequenting this section in a few days time :lol:

So, hands up if you're planning to diet?

Lets answer these few questions so we can all see where we are, what we want to lose, and then theres something to look back on in a few weeks/months time :muaha:

Name:
How much you want to lose:
How you are going to achieve it:
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight:
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting:

me me me me been waiting for this. was gonna start one but im rubbish.

Name: fiona
How much you want to lose: 1 and half stone
How you are going to achieve it: gym and dieting but not sure which one yet been looking for ideas
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: not yet
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: im greedy lol

yep, I think I shall be in here very soon!

Name: Bunny
How much you want to lose: Not sure
How you are going to achieve it: Slimming World
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: Slow and steady!
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: CHOCOLATE

Well, as you can see, I am expecting, but I am extremely overweight, so with the support of my midwife, I will be following slimming world. It's a really good healthy eating plan and it makes sure I get everything that baby needs really and because I have soooo much to lose, hopefully even if the numbers don't go down the fat will!!! It will be so nice to see the fat on my belly go down as the actual bump gets bigger :D I am not setting myself any goals while I am pregnant as the main aim is to eat healthily for my baby - any fat loss is just a bonus!

Yes I'll be here on Monday
Name: Alexa
How much you want to lose 2 stone
How are you going to achieve it: Healthy eating and exercise ( wii)
Have you set a time limit: not yet lol
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: Boredom.

Ok heres mine :hi:

Name: Holly
How much you want to lose: 1 stone
How you are going to achieve it: Combination of eating healthy based on a calorie controlled diet, im not going to follow certain diets and they dont work well with me
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: No, but i want to be at my goal weight in the least for my wedding in August
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: Food in general ... i love to eat :lol: Joking aside (it wasnt a joke lol) my main weakness is eating in the evenings, i have dinner at 6pm so fairly early, then come 9/10pm im hungry again so snack then too, tea, biscuits, crisps etc etc, want to cut that right out :(

I'm sure over the next few weeks various support groups for the different diets will come up, but as we arent all going to be following the same diets it'd be nice to say hello and get to know everyone who will be dieting and using this section

Name: steph
How much you want to lose: 3 stone ( iknow)
How you are going to achieve it: slim fast wii fit lol
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: next christmas (best to be realistic)
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: food and i cant walk too well so i struggle with exercise

You can count me in!!

Name: Sar
How much you want to lose: 1 1/2 to 2 stone(2 stone may be in my dreams)
How you are going to achieve it: hhmmm am considering cambridge diet at mo. or just by eating healthier and more excercise.
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: Summer...But make sure i keep it off!
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: Food in general lol. And also i get stressed out at work, work is just hard at the mo, this then reflects on my eating habits.

Cough cough Miss PP...i have you on my FB and you have a wonderful figure!!! I dontt hink you need to lose a single pound! xx

Name: ald
How much you want to lose: 2 stone (just under 1 stone to start IVF, but would like to lose more)
How you are going to achieve it: Weightwatchers and gym (just given up my job so have plenty of time on my hands now)
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: 1 stone ASAP but doing it healthy!

here here :(

Name: Linzi
How much you want to lose: 1 stone
How you are going to achieve it: I want to eat really healthily and start going back to the gym, no faddy diets just something thats easy to live with & stick to.
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: Ideally by summer but not too fussed really
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: food in general, nd Im the laziest person ever. My evening mel is worst I love eating currys, chillis, pasta, roasts and we eat big portions too. Also at work I sit nd snack ll day so Id like to cut that out too.

Good luck everyone :) x

How much you want to lose: 1.5 stone
How you are going to achieve it: I dunno :( i keep losing weight then putting it back on, i need something that isnt a quick fix!! calorie counting i think im going to try, stick to 1200 a day and on the treamill at least 3 times a week
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: yes by June 2010
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: i either have all or nothing, if im dieting then i have to stick to it 100% as if i have so much as a crisp or choc i then feel peed off with myself and then ruin my diet and binge the rest of the day!!

Snacking at work is a killer ... i either snack out of boredom, or drink tea and smoke to stop me eating :lol:

Im the same :rofl: thankfully the pregnant lady I sit opposite is going on mt leave at the end of Jan, she's the worst influence. I love her but my god can she snack!!! I was the same when I was pregnant too though. x

Name: Rachel
How much you want to lose: between one and one and a half stone
How you are going to achieve it: Eating well and excercise
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: No I really should tbh
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: Food lmao. I eat everything! Too much takeaway

Name: Kimberley
How much you want to lose: Too much!
How you are going to achieve it: Slimming world and slogging my arse off at the gym
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: Nope, slow and steady wins the race!
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: Chocolate & chinese

Name KIM
Need to loose 3 stone
Going to try healthy eating and gym/swimming/cycling.
Would like to have lost 2 stone by end of July
Need to go slow and steady. More a lifestyle change
Biggest downfall is snacking/not eating proper breakfast/lunch

I started on the 28th of November and have already lost 20 lbs but I have a LONG way to go.

Name: Cooney
How much you want to lose: 13 to get to my next goal. 93 lbs total. :dohh:
How you are going to achieve it: Weight Watchers and exercise
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: As long as it takes
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: Just about everything. Sweets, Salty food. Anything junk food. :dohh: Fast food... all the bad stuff.

Cooney, have been reading your weightloss journal and I'm amazed at all the yummy low-fat food you can get in the US, low fat ice-cream bar?!?? yes please! :thumbup:

Name: Lottie
How much you want to lose: A stone, would like to be a dress size 8-10 (UK) and am currently a 12. Go on appearance rather than weight.
How you are going to achieve it: Calorie-controlled diet, making sure I go out every day, even if its just a walk round the park. Plus, indoor rock-climbing.
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: hmmm, well would like to lose it all by end January, but realistically beginning of April (have a wedding to go to).
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: Cake!! :haha:

Notice how everyones weaknesses are that we just like eating food in general :rofl:

Name: Kirsten
How much you want to lose:Not sure really...a stone maybe but really want to tone my belly:lol:
How you are going to achieve it:usually lose weight by cutting out the rubbish. OH has also bought me EA active for the wii.
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: Not reallly, just asap:)
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting:I tend to not eat breakfast and lunch and then just snack till teatime:blush:

well done Cooney on losing 20 lbs already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"