Who's dieting in 2010?

Meeeee!!! :hi:

How much you want to lose: 70 pounds

How you are going to achieve it: food restriction no more and no less than 1500 cals and Wii Fit everyday

Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: 7 months. I'd love to lose 10 pounds a month but know that that is probably unrealistic. I think that's my old eating disorder talking. :dohh:

What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: junk food

Well I started my diet and exercise two days before Christmas. Don't know what I was thinking. I guess I was ready RIGHT then. I have the Wii active and it is kicking my butt. I also calorie counting and logging everything I eat and exercise at caloriecount.com. I want to lose 18 pounds by mid June.

Great thread hun

I'm already on a diet, lost half stone so far but have a loooooooooooong way to go lol

Name:Donna
How much you want to lose:About 8stoneish:wacko:
How you are going to achieve it:Slimming World combined with exercise
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight:Hopefully within a year
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting:My gob - it keeps opening and junk going into it lol

Good luck everyone xxx

Name:Elli :D
How much you want to lose: At least 4 stone
How you are going to achieve it: A low fat diet...and walking the dog...and walking instead of using the car when can.
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: Within 2010 would be nice :lol:
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: Takeaways when i get in from work, and snacking in the evenings.

Cooney, have been reading your weightloss journal and I'm amazed at all the yummy low-fat food you can get in the US, low fat ice-cream bar?!?? yes please! :thumbup:

Yeah. I have been saying that the USA is so fat, and that is bad but at least we have tons of low calorie options because of it.

coccyx- Thanks so much! Everyone on here has been so supportive and it has really made the difference. Being accountable for what I eat to a group of ladies makes it harder to mess up by far because I have to tell everyone exactly what I ate that day no matter what.

Also, about the weigh in. Can I still participate if I only weigh in once a month? =)

I think this is a great idea!!

Name: Zoe
How much you want to lose: At least 3 stone
How you are going to achieve it: Being sensible and realistic with what I eat. walking to work, using the wii fit. Also I have been a vegetarian for 18 years now, and am thinking its time I stopped eating dairy and became a vegan.
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: Not really, just want to see it go down rather than up.
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: denying myself what I want, then eating double the amount when I cave! Also crisps..... God i LOVE crisps!!

Hi:hi: I belong in this group.

***I would like to lose 50-70 lbs :help:

***My new gadets.......Wii-fit, treadmill, spin bike :happydance:

***A year to achieve this goal :thumbup:

***My weakness.......comfort eating :pizza::lolly:

Im ready :happydance:

You should see how much crap i have bought for 2nite:blush:

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Name: Jac
How much you want to lose:
2 stone
How you are going to achieve it:
Cambridge diet/spin circuit classes x 2 weekly
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight:
6 months(want to lose 1 stone before end of jan)
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting:

Food.....and ermm......vodka:blush:

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Name: Jac
How much you want to lose:
2 stone
How you are going to achieve it:
Cambridge diet/spin circuit classes x 2 weekly
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight:
6 months(want to lose 1 stone before end of jan)
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting:

Food.....and ermm......vodka:blush:

:haha: told you

Name: Anita
How much you want to lose: 3 stones
How you are going to achieve it: CD and Gym
Have you set a time limit for your goal weight: 4months
What are your weaknesses when it comes to dieting: Food in general! Mainly takeaways!

Lost a stone so far...thought id start as i mean to go on! x

Right ladies before you all whizz of into your weight watchers/slimming world diets groupe etc etc, come and update in this thread ...

https://www.babyandbump.com/your-health-wellbeing/247037-big-weightloss-thread.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->