who's due date is july 13th? do you wanna be preggie buddies? :)

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
i need a friend so bad. and having one with the same due date would be so amazing, and then even talking after our little honeys are born. sounds awesome right? haha. well let me know ladies!!!

Me!!! I'm due July 13th! Lucky Friday the 13th! Do you have any gender feelings? When do you go for your next scan? I go feb 22nd! We are gonna find out the sex. I'm dying to know. Are you showing? I'm huge! Lol

im pretty big, go check out my pics on my thread! :)

I'm due July 13th too! It would really be nice to have someone going along the same timeline I am!

Hi! I have a due date of July 13 as well. I just found out that I am having a boy.
Would love a buddy.
Where is my bump? I am getting worried here!
I am exactly 5 months and one week tomorrow. Should i not be showing???

Im due July 13th! Im showing quite alot.

In answer to the showing question is it your first? We can all show at different time I wouldnt worry :)

Im having a girl x

wantingagirl: Yes. it is my first. I miscarried last year at five months though......
Congrats on ur baby girl...they are soooooo much fun!

well gee there are so many of you girls :) this is my first. and im showing already.

Wow so many of you know the gender of your baby! You are so lucky! When did you all find out?

Hi Girls!

All the calculators are telling me July 12th, but my doc has July 13th for some reason. :)

I find out what I'm having a week from Friday. woot!

i found out on the 15th of feb!!! i dont wanna wait any longer!

I am having a boy and it is my first. I just found out on Sat.

I'm hoping to find out on Thursday at my consultant scan. This will be our first baby after losing my daughter mid-term.

I'm hoping to find out on Thursday at my consultant scan. This will be our first baby after losing my daughter mid-term.

good luck sweetie, make sure u take a piece of choc with u just incase baby is too relaxed and his/her legs are closed. The chocolate will make them move around a bit. I had to go three times to finally find out! I was first told baby was a girl, then I was told boy but only 70%, then 200% boy.

i can't wait to hear everyone's results! does anyone have a gender intuition? I feel like I am having a girl, but I swear I saw something that looked like a boy part at 13.5 wks....I'm happy with either tho.......oh and the ring test always does circles....which i read means girl, but you know these myths...lol

Ahh we didnt get to find out baby was very uncooperative and even after a sugary drink was still sound asleep and refusing to untuck its legs LOL. I'm thinking stubborn boy :haha: next scan in 3 weeks on the 29th Feb so fingers crossed for that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->