who's due date is july 13th? do you wanna be preggie buddies? :)

Wantingagirl - this will be my third (and last!) baby!

Hopeforamirc - it is such a fab thing you are doing, do you mind me asking is this the first time you have been a surrogate and do you know them?

Ive been feeling quite a few kicks recently and when my eldest was have a bit of a meltdown earlier on (about a lunch box we left at a friends house :dohh:) baby kept kicking, it was like bean could hear their big sis all upset :cloud9:

My due date is July 15th, but my DS was 4 days early - so anywhere from 10th July I'll be expecting this baby to come :haha: I have my 20 week scan on Feb 28th eeeek.
xx

Canada hehe.... Mexico Im so jealous! Mind you wouldnt mind living in Canada!

sllysrkfsh - Welcome! I have felt little one move for last 5 weeks but on and off at certain times and popping first and now a little stronger but not proper kicks yet and not from outside. She does like the metro when Im going home from work at 10pm :haha:

Harriet Im so jealous you can feel her from the outside

Hel are you finding out what you are having? Im trying to squeeze one more out of hubby :haha: If Im having lets say a discussion with hubby lol.... she kicks alot. Jeesh guess she is a daddys girl
already.

MissBroody can you believe we are all nearly half way there already! Yay! My scan is 23rd bittersweet day I started bleeding with my loss last year. I know my angel is looking after this baby tho.

Hope everyone else is well

So here is my 3 name choices if you want to know

Maddison Chloe
Paige Katelyn
Lilly Ella

What do you think? The first 2 are our faves

xxx

wow i think being a seroget would be amasing good for you :)

after we all find out the genderes it would be cool if we all shared names, we dont have a clue yet and are waiting till the gender scan to start thinking of names, and due to a past c-section i have to have another so they said a week before my due date, if the little one dosnt try coming before that, i went into preturm labor twice with my daughter and they stopped it so who knows.

Canada hehe.... Mexico Im so jealous! Mind you wouldnt mind living in Canada!

sllysrkfsh - Welcome! I have felt little one move for last 5 weeks but on and off at certain times and popping first and now a little stronger but not proper kicks yet and not from outside. She does like the metro when Im going home from work at 10pm :haha:

Harriet Im so jealous you can feel her from the outside

Hel are you finding out what you are having? Im trying to squeeze one more out of hubby :haha: If Im having lets say a discussion with hubby lol.... she kicks alot. Jeesh guess she is a daddys girl
already.

MissBroody can you believe we are all nearly half way there already! Yay! My scan is 23rd bittersweet day I started bleeding with my loss last year. I know my angel is looking after this baby tho.

Hope everyone else is well

So here is my 3 name choices if you want to know

Maddison Chloe
Paige Katelyn
Lilly Ella

What do you think? The first 2 are our faves

xxx

No, I absolutely cannot get my head around being half way through (practically) already!! Crazy. Oh bittersweet day for you :( I'm sure your angel is protecting this baby. I hope everything goes really well at the scan. Are you finding out what you're having? We will this time round. Lovely names!! I especially like Lilly, Maddison and Ella. Our girl's name is Freya-Rose Sofia and our boy's name is Noah Leo George
Xx

had my scan yesterday and we are having a little boy :)

this is my second surrogate baby and i do no the parents :)

i forgot who asked what :dohh: so feel free to pm me :thumbup:

wantingagirl - I love Maddison :thumbup: I like Ella too but I think its becoming so popular after Twilight and Bella that it would put me off using it.

My favourite names are Finlay, Connor, Aaron & Aidan. We will be using my OHs dads name as a middle name so it will be Glen and our surname is McDonald. I think Finlay Glen McDonald sounds the best out of the 4 names we like :thumbup: Very Scottish though :haha:

well a big congradulations to everyone who has found out the gender of there babies, I cant wait and am so exited we will hopefully find out in two days we have an ultrasound only our second one this pregntcy so I just cant wait to see the baby moving around in there. but here is my baby bump at exactly 19 weeks so its just a few days old, we are all comeing up to the 20 week mark :happydance: half way there :happydance:

Attachments

• DSCI0026.jpg
    DSCI0026.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCI0027.jpg
    DSCI0027.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies!

I had my scan yesterday, SHE is perfectL measuring 5days earlier with a strong heart! My hubby and I are on cloud moon! All of the gender predictors were right for me

we had our scan, and we are having a baby boy, so exited!!!!! he was so cute on the ultrasound they did it in 4d, I cant wait to meet him. :cloud9:

Congrats on your little boy =)

It's been a while since I've been on this thread, how is everyone doing?

Congrats! Another boy!!

We have our anomaly scan at 9am, it's 5:42 am and I've been awake for an hour. Starting to freak out as usual :(

Congrats! Another boy!!

We have our anomaly scan at 9am, it's 5:42 am and I've been awake for an hour. Starting to freak out as usual :(

Oh hun :hugs: :hugs: I will say a little prayer that everything is fabulous!

Congrats to everyone that's found out, we have our scan tomorrow but we are staying team :yellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->