who's due date is july 13th? do you wanna be preggie buddies? :)

I had my scan yesterday, baby was moving TOO much. I think it is my hospital's policy not to tell before 20 weeks, as everyone assured me they wouldn't know till my 20 week scan. The baby kept putting its hands between the legs, but I'm pretty sure it's a girl. I have a whole post about it with the scan pic that clearly shows the three lines.

Gender post w/ pic

I go back on March 1st for my 20 week scan to find out for sure.

I'm the 14th, but I dont think that's counting the leap year... so maybe me too lol.

I'm good starting to get a big bump now and feeling definite kicks :thumbup: found out last week we are team blue :blue: :happydance:
How's everyone else? X

I barely have a bump which concerns me, but I am sure one day I am going to wake up with one.
I meet my OB on the 15th and have a gender scan on the 16th. We are having a gender reveal party so I won't know the gender until we cut the cake (on march 3) Other than that I have been so so... just getting over pneumonia now which super sucks. This pregnancy has not treated me well compared to my first. But its all worth it in the end

oh my pregnancy hasnt been treating me well either considering my first was a walk in the park. Sickness up until 2 weeks ago and chronic headaches from 9 weeks ish til now. I found out gender at 16 week scan, private. Have my 20 week scan in 10 days :happydance: got some toothache too so may need to go back to dentist about that.

Achy tummy today, wonder if growing pains x

Ooh I'm a bit late, but I'm due the 13th too! X

me I'm due on July 13th two, I think it is awsome that we will get are little blessings around the same time and it will be interesting to see who gose first and most of all will anyone hit July4th? ;) and how gose on the same day as each other. great thread :)

I also go on the 22nd of Feb for the gender scan craizy

I've been getting that today as well just a dull sort of pain def think its growing and stretching pain as I seem to be growing by the day.

Still no increase in boobs though :doh:

I've been getting that today as well just a dull sort of pain def think its growing and stretching pain as I seem to be growing by the day.

Still no increase in boobs though :doh:

I had no increase in bb's with my son but wow are they bigger this time and having a girl :haha:

Must be they have gone today but its getting increasingly uncomfortable at night and tmi but I have the worst constipation ever. They did warn me tho thats the affects of codeine for my headaches. Wow I had my first dream ever related to being pregnant that I was in labour and had a clear vision of what my baby girl looked like, how strange.

xxx

can I ask whats on july 4th or did you mean 14th? Im prob just being silly :dohh:

hopeforamirac I see you around often glad we have both got to this point :) May I ask is it a surrogate baby or is this one yours

Welcome everyone else and GL for gender scans mines was so exciting

xxx

and just off topic here is my beautiful baby boy Cody if anything is interested. Is this everyones first or more?

I agree going to be so nice to see us all growing, 20 week scan who goes first who goes last (prob me) :rofl:

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
July 4th is American independence day :headspin:

Your wee boy is gorgeous :cloud9:

can I ask whats on july 4th or did you mean 14th? Im prob just being silly :dohh:

hopeforamirac I see you around often glad we have both got to this point :) May I ask is it a surrogate baby or is this one yours

xxx

Hey hun, this is a surrogate baby :thumbup:

July 4th is American independence day :headspin:

Your wee boy is gorgeous :cloud9:

I wouldnt mind going into labour at 39 weeks think thats perfect but not gonna happen lol I was induced with my son 10 days late.

thank you hes so grown up now he will be nearly 3 as baby is due xx

xxx

Hey hun, this is a surrogate baby :thumbup:

Thats such an amazing thing to do, me and hubby have thought about doing it before. Have you done it before hun, how do you feel about handing baby over after so long being pregnant. I hope you dont mind me asking Ive always been curious about it since we may do this after completing our family xx

Hopeforamircle that is truly such a selfless act and I commend you for helping other with their miracle! I am trying to help my friend find a serrogant up here in Toronto. I just wanted to say that that is amazing! Ok ladies, I'm off to Mexico for a week to work on my tan hahahahaha (look at my avatar to get the joke) I have my 20wk scan the day after I return! I will keep everyone posted!!

Can I join in? This is my first (found out its a little boy =D) and the doc says I'm due July 13th but according the measurements on the scans I think I might be the 9th ..who knows lol :shrug: Have any of you felt your little one moving yet?

Can I join in? This is my first (found out its a little boy =D) and the doc says I'm due July 13th but according the measurements on the scans I think I might be the 9th ..who knows lol :shrug: Have any of you felt your little one moving yet?

I've been feeling Claire move for about three or four weeks. I just started being able to feel her from the outside the last few days. It is so amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->