Who's due in in the end of June/ first week of July?

Malingo

Reaction score
Just wondering who else is due in the beginning of next month, I am 'full term' now and cant wait to meet my new baby and am waiting out the last couple of weeks of this pregnancy in anticipation of labour!! Wanted to start a thread to symptom spot etc lol! :)

Hows everyone feeling? :happydance:

Hi, me!! Im due the 2nd of July.
Keep thinking could today be the day but no diubt il end up overdue haha

haha, me too, I get a BH and freak!! Novelty is wearing thin, as is my patience!! hurry up labour and decend on me so I can meet my new baby!! :p

Me!! I'm due next Tuesday and time couldn't be going any more slowly at the moment.

No symptoms for me, baby has dropped but it has been up and down for the past few weeks so that's no biggie.

I've got to go to hospital this morning for monitoring after reduced movements on Sunday (had a trace Sunday night and they were happy with that), but they mentioned they might try and do a sweep today....fingers crossed!xx

Me :) due on the 7th. Am curious to see if the idea that the full moon has an effect has any truth behind it, next one's on the 27th. Intrigued to see if bubs makes an early appearance!

Me! Due July 2nd and I'm totally fed up! I've been having contractions for weeks now but they are so sporadic and irregular so nothing to get excited over. I'm already 3cm dilated and 80% effaced and it feels like baby is going to fall out of me. Every move she makes is excruciating and I am beyond exhausted! Full moon this coming weekend and its supposed to be the biggest moon of the year! Crossing fingers and toes and what ever else I can that it has an effect :haha:

Me!! I'm due the 3rd! :) getting so desperate to meet baby!! Hehe

Baby tried to come at 29 weeks and managed to calm it down on bed rest etc etc anyways now baby's like.... "You didn't want me to come then so now you can just wait!!!" Haha stubborn before its already born! Lol

Been getting really bad period pain and lower back ache but nothing too exciting happening yet :/ x

Im due 28th!! Cant wait to have baby here now. Im so uncomfortable and cry all the time lol x

I am due 13th July. very nervous. just wish I knew when things were gonna happen. just want to meet her now. xx

Its nice to know Im not the only one fed up already lol!!

I keep having sporadic contractions too and they are pissing me off, a few times I have gone to sleep having them and woken up to nothing!

It's weird when you are wishing for more pain lol!

I'm due on the 6th!!

Still really active hoping all my walking is going to bounce baby out :haha:

Hope she doesn't keep me waiting too long!

Do you think we could invent a voo doo dance for in the garden on full moon :haha:

Im open to anything!

Me!:hi: Due 4th July with #3. Not tired of being pregnant but getting very impatient and just want to meet my baby girl...

I was overdue with my first 2 so not holding my breath for this time. I have been having contractions and period pains for days now, would be so nice if she could come meet us soon :)

I'm due on the 6th!!

Still really active hoping all my walking is going to bounce baby out :haha:

Hope she doesn't keep me waiting too long!

I know what you're saying... I have just stopped horse riding. Have been as active as I can. But even with all the trotting and cantering still nothing!! :haha:

I am just starting to think I might be really really comfy as I never seem to get my babies early like so many other girls!

haha, Im going for a massive lunch and walk today, but not holding my breath!! I'm using rlt and epo so will be interesting to see if it helps!

My friend is making me a fresh super hot curry on friday!

I seem to be occupying myself with harmless natural induction attempts, but as far as I am aware, Baby will come when they want to so IMO no harm in seeing if a gentle nudge helps!

Im entertaining myself too with the possible natural induction methods. I had a jalfrezi the other night (nom nom), RLT & EPO and boucing on my ball.

Keeps me occupied & can't help to try. Today I am clearing the are that my MWs will use for their equipment when my HB kicks off!

Oh, and washing my cloth nappies!

Me! Due on the 1st and getting a little impatient now.

I struggle most with my toddler as I am just soooooo much less agile than I should be. She will turn 2 the day before my due date, so luckily I am busy preparing her party and I have that to concentrate on.

I was 10 days late with her, so not holding my breath ;).

Im due 29th june and im so ready for the pain... ( never thought id hear myself say that but its so true)

Been bouncing on my birthing ball, eating pineapple and drinking pineapple juice, long walks and sex... Nothing seems to be happening tho :-(

My partner keeps talking to bump asking her to come now as he wants his paternity haha!!!

Lets wait it all out togethor girlies, hope its not much longer for us all :)

Me! Due on 28th June. So fed up of false starts... But have had a bloody show and increase in pelvic pain as well as feeling run down and generally crappy in last 2 days... Hopefully soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->