Who's due in in the end of June/ first week of July?

I've had no bloody show or any show for that matter, do you have to have this before your labour will start??

I've had no bloody show or any show for that matter, do you have to have this before your labour will start??

Nope!

Some notice it go (can go really early - it regenerates) or never notice it at all.

Im due 5th July :) being brought in tho on 4th July for c-section due to a stubborn baby who wont move head down :( just 15 more days woohoo

Im due 11th July. Day before my DDs 1st birthday :) went 3 days over last time and had no warning. Waters broke, then plug and contractions, and had her 5 hours later. Hoping this will be similar! Had no signs or anything yet. Here's to a fast 2-3 weeks!

I'm due July 5. Just wish I knew for sure when he is coming! I'm more than ready at this point. Hoping he either comes in June, or he's a 4th of July baby

I'm due June 28th and really ready to meet her soon!! Knock on wood this has been a great and non-eventful pregnancy, but I'm ready to be able to do normal human things again, like wear regular shoes, roll over in bed, not pee every 30 seconds, and not wonder about every niggle or wiggle in my belly (is this it?!?).

She's been measuring big the whole pregnancy, so my fingers are crossed that she'll come a bit early. At my appt. this morning, I was 2 cm and 60%. Doc said that baby's head was way down. She did a sweep, so hopefully it works! I've also been walking a bunch, eating lots of pineapple, and dtd a few times recently. I think that my doctor wants the baby to come soon too because she is also pregnant (due July 16th!).

Just wondering who else is due in the beginning of next month, I am 'full term' now and cant wait to meet my new baby and am waiting out the last couple of weeks of this pregnancy in anticipation of labour!! Wanted to start a thread to symptom spot etc lol! :)

Hows everyone feeling? :happydance:

im due July 2nd but have a scheduled induction for tuesday the 25th.
iv already been to L&D once this week due to BH

Im due 28th!! Cant wait to have baby here now. Im so uncomfortable and cry all the time lol x

this is how i am too, crying from being so uncomfertable lack of sleep just ready for her to be here.

im soft the nurse said at labor and delivery and at 1 cm dialated. that was as of monday night.

I'm due 8th July and also playing the waiting game! Midwife thinks I'll be early (no idea why) but who knows! Been having lots of period pain and braxton hicks for weeks as well as having morning sickness return and loose stools since 35 weeks... But still waiting! xx

Am due 7th July, od thinks baby will come at 38 or 39 weeks hope it happens soon.
Iam so eager to meet my lo and go on leave.

Just wondering who else is due in the beginning of next month, I am 'full term' now and cant wait to meet my new baby and am waiting out the last couple of weeks of this pregnancy in anticipation of labour!! Wanted to start a thread to symptom spot etc lol! :)

Hows everyone feeling? :happydance:

im due July 2nd but have a scheduled induction for tuesday the 25th.
iv already been to L&D once this week due to BH

Totally jealous that you have an induction date! There's an end in sight for you :)

Im driving myself mad at the moment as keep reading all these stories of people giving birth at 38 weeks, i need to keep reminding myself that many many more go overdue!!
I have alot of time on my hands as on maternity leave and keep torturing myself with this!!

My due date is June 30. My 2 year old arrived a week early so I'm hoping this LO comes early too. Been feeling really exhausted and run down the past few days and lots of BH. It's getting more and more difficult to run about after my daughter, just want this baby out now! X

July 2nd here! After having a growth scan estimating baby at 8.5 lbs yesterday, hoping it could happen any day!

Forgot to say i walked 5 miles today (felt fine at the time) and now im so sore - not in the giving birth kind of sore though just like sore leg muscles and pelvis ouchhh. i think im just going to wait now as its not worth being so uncomfortable doing these things

Forgot to say i walked 5 miles today (felt fine at the time) and now im so sore - not in the giving birth kind of sore though just like sore leg muscles and pelvis ouchhh. i think im just going to wait now as its not worth being so uncomfortable doing these things

I've done that before too - walked so much that I got myself sore - although not 5 miles! I wish that I could go that far! I'm usually complaining about having to use the restroom after about 20 minutes!! haha! I'll wake up the next day with sore legs and feet, on top of everything else that is sore, and really wish that I wouldn't have done that!

They were 2 seperate walks though haha, 2.5 each time, one in morning one at night now its 3.30am and i can barely sleep my pelvid is in absolute agony :-( not going to do this to myself again, baby will come when hes ready. ouchhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->