Who's due in in the end of June/ first week of July?

i have been doing laps around our gated community, every day 2x a day as well. i feel so sore its not even funny. we have made plans for the park tomorrow see how it goes, maybe baby will change those plans hears for hopping lol.

Hi Ladies,

Thought I would join you. I am due on the 1st July and I feel ready now just relaxing when I can and getting as much sleep as I can while I still can. Friends and family keep telling me this lol.
I finishes work last week and I am pretty active. Seeing my midwife today last visit baby head was engaged.
All I am having is More Braxton hicks not pain yet a got a few last week and nothing since.

I really thought something was starting to happen last night! Me and OH dtd, and then I went on a mad nesting spree followed by a couple of painful contractions in bed, but I've woken up fine! Nothing to report!!

:dohh:

at least some housework got done!! :haha:

Hi Ladies!

I'm due 15th July but booked in for c-section of 8th July due to breech baby. (Although I had decided on elective before finding out she was breech, but now it really is a necessity!).

I'm JUST starting to feel it a little this week - not sleeping great which is making me tired in the day. I finish work next Thurs 27th - it can't come soon enough.

Part of me wants to go into labour sooner but the other part is looking forward to a week or so off work!

Still waiting here, 3 days till due date and not a sign! Tried bouncing on ball for ages last night but nope lol. Got a leaflet dating should tweak nipples 4 times a day for 15 minutes as this can induce labour lol, not ventured there yet lol!!

Come on baby time to come out!!

i'm also due in 3 days! but no signs yet...i've been at 1cm and 50% effaced since 37 wks now, no BH or anything....but I got an induction date of july 2nd! so at least there is an eviction date I can keep my mind on if he doesn't decide to come on his own by then (which i REALLLYYY hope he does!)

ME! I'm due July 1st... I've been very fortunate during my pregnancy: no morning sickness, no SPD, good blood pressure, no GD, testes negative for Strep B. I'm tired most of the time now, but I think that's due to getting up to pee every 1-2 hours and just being ready to be done! :wacko:

I've been symptom spotting, but so far I've got nothing to spot! At yesterday's appointment I was 1.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced (same as last week). I've been losing mucus plug since around 20 weeks and it just regenerates. Two weeks ago I had a much bigger piece than normal that was tinged with blood, but it was after my first pelvic exam/Strep B test.

Baby is good to go any day now, measuring in at about 6 lbs 15 oz. I've had 5-6 BH in the last hour, which is unusual for me. Normally I have 3-5 per day, so maybe baby is finally getting with the program!

Good luck ladies...We are almost done! :happydance:

Hi ladies :D Thought i would join in on the fun. Im due June 28th!!
Doctor isnt checking how dialited or effaced i am until the 26th because i have had no health concerns or any complications the entire pregnancy *knock on wood*.
Been getting period cramps on and off through out the day and strong braxton hicks contractions more often then before (mostly in the back and just a tightness in the front). My feet have probably doubled in size from swelling even though i drink 3-4 700 ml bottles of water a day with a low sodium diet. And tired and exhausted even after i take a nap in the afternoon, probably from getting up every few hours to pee or shift around or cringe from a contraction.

Im glad im not the only one who is at the point where they are done and just want the little bundle of joy to make their appearance! Husband wants paternity to kick in now and to hold her really bad so he keeps rubbing the belly telling her to get out. :dohh: :haha:

Measuring a bit big apparently but she thinks its alot of water weight. My mom was natorious in her pregnancies for measurnig 3-4 weeks ahead because of water weight. Me and my 3 brothers were all between 5-7 lbs and she gained about 50-60 lbs each pregnancy (nothing gained where it shouldnt have been). I started out 112-115 lbs and 5 foot 1 pre pregnancy and i weighed in yesterday at 156.8 lbs.

All in all im super super excited for labor to come on....yet horrified at the same time. :happydance::cry:

Well I went to have a sweep yesterday and they couldnt do one as my cervix was so closed, boo! I had the same thing 3 days prior to having my daughter so I'm trying not to over think it too much.

Thankfully I still feel pretty good, apart from having slowed down a little bit, I'm still able to walk a lot, so I tend to do at least 2 miles a day, last week I had a day that I did 4 and one where I did 6, it really helps me sleep having walked so much!

Been bouncing on my ball lots and it gives me the odd BH but nothing significant. Xx

I'm due 29th - have had enough already but I only have 8 days left as we are having a section.

Hi girls I'm due 7th July and it can't come quick enough. Head has been down and 3/5engaged for weeks now and I truly feel like I'm being tazer gunned in the lady parts!! Also dizzy and breathless plus sickness has returned and heartburn is the devil! All in all I'm feeling pretty fed up but keep having to remind myself that this is all I've wanted for Sooo long and it was such a struggle getting here. X wishing us all a speedy delivery to meeting our precious babies x

Hi ladies,

Saw my midwife yesterday everything is fine baby engaged she said she can still feel a little bit of head. She said to do some squates every day and stay down in the squat give baby's head room to go down. Spend time on all 4's which I lov to do while hanging over my ball I think I will be completely ready by next Wednesday. We want to get some last minute bump pictures done on Tuesday.
Feeling fine sometimes it still not sinking in but I am sure Labour will make it a reality.

Had another false alarm last night, Im guessing they are just pre-labour pains/painful bh! Was getting them every ten mins, then every 5 and then went to bed to get some rest, managed to get to sleep and they stopped!!

They were quite painful too! Not full blown labour painful, but they hurt way more than my normal bh which are just 'tight'!

I was walking around the supermarket yesterday and felt like my pelvis was going to break in two!

Hopefully I either dont get these pains again or they just ramp up into true labour as I have heard of people having them for weeks!!

At least its practice! :dohh:

So exciting how close some of you are seeming!

I've got 6 days to go, and no signs whatsoever other than braxton hicks several times a day.

My throat hurts :(

So exciting how close some of you are seeming!

I've got 6 days to go, and no signs whatsoever other than braxton hicks several times a day.

My throat hurts :(

Looks like we are due the same day or there about, I'm due 26th.

My throat also hurts!

Due July 4th here! Of course, I'm hoping for tonight, but ya know...I'm sure I'll go over due. lol

Had a tiny bit of blood when I wiped today...but it was probably just irritation down there. Makes me antsy every time I see that sort of thing though. UGH! ...the waiting game....

I thought something was going on yesterday......today NADA. Another test :haha: little madam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->