Whos going to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
doing most of their Christmas shopping online this year? Iv never really been a big fan of online shopping as I normaly want one thing on one website and another on a different one and so on and the delivery charges all add up, say 5 pound for each online shop! But this year Im really thinking Im going to take up online shopping, maybe its my hormones but the other day I could of screamed! Went into a card shop, not exactly huge in size and there were 3 buggys just left(with kiddies in) in the middle of the isles and the parents were nowhere to be seen!!! Why do parents do this when they know there going to be getting in the way in a tiny shop! It really peed me off! When I have baby here with me Im either going to have a baby carrier strapped to me or go with a friend so they can wait outside with pram and baby!
Sorry for the rant, What I was meaning in this post was, How many of you shop online? And do most of your items get deliverd fast?

Thanks
Ashleigh
Xxxx

i like looking online, but i go a little crazy with credit cards.. so i tend to just go into the store... more control that way!!! LOL

i never do online shoppin at xmas, last year it didnt turn up till after xmas :(

i do a bit of both, some on line some in the stores x x x

I do it mostly online. Toys R US store and Ebay :)

I haven't done my xmas shopping online before but this year I have. Really don't fancy queuing up to park the car, then queuing again in the shops and it's normally bad enough in the high street with a buggy let alone at xmas!

Having said that, I haven't bought anything for LO yet as I thought I'd be nice for OH to help decide what we buy. So he can brave the crowds with me lol

Should really add that normally I don't start my xmas shopping til late, so shopping online I would risk not getting things in time. This year I have started early (well for me anyway).

I do abit of both, I went hopping the other day and HMV didnt have the box set I wanted for my brother so when I got home I ordered it online, aswell as a cd for hubby 4 xmas

I have ordered all of my hubbys bday and xmas online as I cant get while hes there and its just loads easier

I did more online last year than this year, to be honest I think I prefer online, people annoy me in the shops

I do a bit of both. A lot of things are cheaper online and a lot of the sites do free delivery on anything, or some do free delivery if you order over a certain amount.

Dvd.co.uk and play.com both do free delivery on anything, as do John Lewis I think (although it might depend how bulky the item is), and Amazon give you free delivery after a certain amount is spent.

Most things come when they say they will, they're pretty open about how long each item will take, most in 2-3 days.

i do bit of both but this year ive done most online and its been so much easier and ive done it so much faster :happydance:LOVE IT lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"