Who's ovulating Today?

clearbluesky

Mom and pregnant again
Reaction score
I Am! :happydance: :sex::sex::sex::sex:

I promised myself this wouldn't be another cycle where I go crazy but I can't help it. This is who I am and this is what I do. I go crazy in my tww. Who's with me?

I think I am! Got a :) on my CB digital yesterday morning but this morning it was blank. AF is due on 25th, when is yours due?

Hi Rose mine is due the 23-24. Let's hope that af stays away!

Yeah, lets hope we are lucky this month :) How long have you been TTC?

Good luck! March is supposed to be a lucky month :)

Really? Ha I hope so that's when I got a bfp last year actually but ended up bad.

Do you find it hard to keep sane so far? No matter how har I try the tww just get's me.

Sorry to hear about your bad bfp. Hopefully you will have better luck this year :)

Last month I did, I completely obssessed over all my 'symptoms' and became convinced I was pg - was so disappointed when af came :( This month I'm trying to stay sane ha, but not sure how long that will last - ask me again in a couple of days!

this will be our third month trying to conceive #1, how about you?

x

Sorry to hear about your bad bfp. Hopefully you will have better luck this year :)

Last month I did, I completely obssessed over all my 'symptoms' and became convinced I was pg - was so disappointed when af came :( This month I'm trying to stay sane ha, but not sure how long that will last - ask me again in a couple of days!

Thanks I hope this is the lucky month for us all.

I'm not sure if you temp but that's one thing that drove me crazy lol so I stopped that. I find coming here for a chat helps a lot.

So let's stick together,symptom spot anf test until we get those two lines :flower:

Deal. I bought a thermometer and everything but then just got really confused and it's stayed in my drawer ever since (apart from once making it's debut in assisting me to apply some fake lashes for an evening out- not what it's supposed to be used for I'm sure).
Feels so much better being able to go thru 2ww with another couple of girlies! When r u guys due to test?

x

Thanks I hope this is the lucky month for us all.

I'm not sure if you temp but that's one thing that drove me crazy lol so I stopped that. I find coming here for a chat helps a lot.

So let's stick together,symptom spot anf test until we get those two lines :flower:

No I don't temp! Mainly because I don't have a thermometer - was thinking of trying it next month if we are not luck this month though.

Sounds like a plan :) Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!! :thumbup:

Af is due on 25th, so going to wait to test until 26th :)

Here is what we did this month. We used softcups, only bd'ed 2 days before ov and this morning. Maybe give it another go today.

What did you ladies do?

That's will-power, I'm not very good at waiting! I'm due on 21st so I'll try and wait til 22nd (eeek!)

x

i used opk's this month and we bd'd (i think) one day before, on day of ovulation and one day after (if i got the OV timing right???). how bout u rose? x

Here is what we did this month. We used softcups, only bd'ed 2 days before ov and this morning. Maybe give it another go today.

What did you ladies do?

I've been using Clear blue digital opks, bd'd every 2 days until my smiley on the opks and then bd'd 2 days in a row. Planning to give it another try tomorrow just for good measure!

Is it your first month of using softcups? I've read on a few threads that people have used them and recommend them - they're another thing that I am thinking of for next month if I need them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->