• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's ovulating Today?

Yes i only realised this month! My opk's did not indicate when to test.. Oh well, will bd anyyways and see what happens!

I must say that my lower abdomen is sensitive and that usually happens when i o.. I usually get cramping too but no cramping yet. If my nips are sore tomorrow morning, i def ovulated ;) my nips kill me after ovulation always!

Well that's really good and I'm sure you have :sex: enough :) and hopefully those nips will get sore soon :lol:

I didn't have any opk's left this cycle but after ttc for so long I know exctly when I ovulate. My ov pains are horrible for 3-4 days :(

yeah i saw that too (that ur not supposed to use first morning urine), i got a bit pee-happy with mine this month and was using like 3 a day!!! oops.
but at least i knew when i got a +opk! i got my opk's (bout 10 for £2.50) from an ebay seller, made sure i stocked up this month coz i ran out last month too JUST as i was starting to get a + line but it wasn't very dark so i got all confused and panicky coz i had no more to test with :wacko:

x

oh wow, just worked out how to make one of those ticker things! whoop! so what date are you guys gonna test or are you just gonna wait and see if AF arrives?

Well that's really good and I'm sure you have :sex: enough :) and hopefully those nips will get sore soon :lol:

I didn't have any opk's left this cycle but after ttc for so long I know exctly when I ovulate. My ov pains are horrible for 3-4 days :(

How long have you been trying? Have you used preseed?

oh wow, just worked out how to make one of those ticker things! whoop! so what date are you guys gonna test or are you just gonna wait and see if AF arrives?

Think i will test the 23rd. If i can hold out that long!

Hi Ladies :hi:

I would love to join in on your 2WW. I think I O'd yesterday but I really dont know for sure. I recently had a 2nd trimester loss in jan., so everything is kind of screwy. I too told myself that I would not drive myself crazy symptom spotting during this 2ww, but I know that its coming!!!! Good luck to all of you!!!

I just used preseed for the first time this month, guess we'll have to wait and see...

Have u used it before?

x

Hi Ladies :hi:

I would love to join in on your 2WW. I think I O'd yesterday but I really dont know for sure. I recently had a 2nd trimester loss in jan., so everything is kind of screwy. I too told myself that I would not drive myself crazy symptom spotting during this 2ww, but I know that its coming!!!! Good luck to all of you!!!

hiya 4.26.08 :)

sorry to hear about your loss, let's hope that this month will be a good one for all of us.

x

I just used preseed for the first time this month, guess we'll have to wait and see...

Have u used it before?

x

My first mont using preseed also! I have NO noticable ewcm.. So hopefully the preseed will help! There is allot of sucess stories so holding thumbs!

Hello I'm ov today! Won't be testing until at least march 28 as my lp can be kind of long

Hello everyone!

I ovulated yesterday and AF is due the 24th March!

No matter how hard I try there is no way I won't start testing early :blush: so I am not even going to pretend I will wait until the 23rd/24th.

I just can't help myself.

We have been trying for 4 cycles and tried concieve plus (like preseed I believe) for the 1st time this cycle.

It is so frustrating. I also got a bfp pretty much this time of year but 2 years ago. Unfortunately it ended in a missed miscarriage. It took us one month that time. Before we tried again, I must admit to being a little naive and thinking it would be quick this time too.

fingers crossed this is our month!

J
xx

i ovulated today ..havent been bedding this week
what if i bedding today with my hub? too late or still a chance?

I'm supposed to ovulate today. Don't know when to test but I suppose I have to wait at least 10 days right?

Samia22, I say go for it, there's still a chance. Your egg lives for a bit doesn't it, like 24 hours or something like that, and there's a chance the lil spermies can make it in time ;)

Hi everyone!

Sorry to hear about your losses 4.26.08 and 022411262. Wishing you lots of luck and :dust: for this month.

Samia22, I would BD as soon as you can, as there is still a chance - you might have ovulated later than you thought. Always worth a try :)

When is your af due Mrs White? Pg tests are most accurate from the day af is due, but some can work up to 4 days early, check the packaging :) I always try to wait until af is due before I test though, as I find bfns much more upsetting than getting af.

Good luck everyone :D

i ovulated today ..havent been bedding this week
what if i bedding today with my hub? too late or still a chance?

Go for it!! You could still catch the egg!

I'm supposed to ovulate today. Don't know when to test but I suppose I have to wait at least 10 days right?

My last pregnancy I tested at 9 dpo with a clear blue easy and FRER and got beautiful lines on both. However, I wouldn't reccommend testing that early bc I lived in fear for nearly a week before my AF day passed. I guess its up to you :) I just "felt" pregnant" and just caved! LOL!

AFM.......feeling "twinges" in my uterus today and upset stomach...warning TMI with diarrhea. I wish I knew when and if I really o'd!! I feel like my body is all over the place :growlmad:

But anyways...... Good luck everyone!! :thumbup:

How long have you been trying? Have you used preseed?

This is month 8 and we have been using preseed for a few months too :(

I am around 2dpo today but for some reason I'm still having ov pains :shrug:
We are still :sex: to be sure lol

What about you?

clearbluesky - maybe you should go see a doc if nothing has worked for you guys..? it has been quite a while... i've also been trying for long.. close to a year now but i had a lap to remove a large cycst in november last year so i've ttc for 4 months after lap. this is my first month using preseed as i think my actual problem is no ewcm. oh on vitamins as well in case his spermies are too little.. hoping the preseed is the key to getting pregnant for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->