• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's ovulating Today?

Deal. I bought a thermometer and everything but then just got really confused and it's stayed in my drawer ever since (apart from once making it's debut in assisting me to apply some fake lashes for an evening out- not what it's supposed to be used for I'm sure).
Feels so much better being able to go thru 2ww with another couple of girlies! When r u guys due to test?

x

Lol fake lashes maybe my thermometer can come in handy again.

Last month was the only month I managed not to test at all then af showed. This month I will try to stick it out until The 23 if no af but will see how I feel anf how symptoms are.

[/QUOTE]Is it your first month of using softcups? I've read on a few threads that people have used them and recommend them - they're another thing that I am thinking of for next month if I need them[/QUOTE]

What's a softcup?

From what I've picked up from other threads, they are soft rubber cups that you put inside you after bd'ing to keep the swimmers near to your cervix

I used the softcup once last month but not sure I got it right since it all seemed to leak out (sorry tmi). Now I know how to insert it properly and so far I love it since I don't feel obligated to lay there forever after bd.

Oh right! Are they easy to use once you've got the hang of it?

ok right, i just realised i was sitting here waiting for you both to reply so i could find out what a softcup was, then i thought....waaaaaaaaaaaaait a second....i'm on a computer gosh darn it....google at my fingertips and i'm just sitting here waiting, lol (i'm obviously tired).

thanks for filling me in though :)

x

Ha yeah, the power of google! I'm off to bed now, but speak to you both tomorrow :)

Yes real easy! It was scary to take out the first time but got the hang of it now. I even used them during af and it was amazing. Hopefully you won't need to use it though ;)

Yes real easy! It was scary to take out the first time but got the hang of it now. I even used them during af and it was amazing. Hopefully you won't need to use it though ;)

Cool! Definitely something I will consider for next month if I need it.. hopefully not though like you say!

Can I join if i O tomorrow?? AF is due the 26th. I'm with you , the TWW was horrible last month (our first month) and I'm going to try really hard to keep from going crazy!

hi, i'm supposed to ovulate today but i'm not sure i am.. did not get a very dark opk yesterday or the day before??

bding since friday and will till monday. hoping we catch the egg even though opks arent' as dark as they should be!

Hi gs20 and j1405 :) Hopefully we can all keep each other company to stop us going crazy!!

If you bd a few times over this weekend and then try every 3 days until a few days before af is due, you should catch it! I'm going to carry on every few days until af just in case

hi gs20 and j1405! welcome aboard the tww train! :thumbup:

so ladies, i heard u normally ovulate between 6-48 hours after you get positive opk, is that correct? i got positive opk on 7th march and i BD'd that night, the next night and the one after that, is that right? wondering if we try again tonight is that too late considering it's 4 days after +opk? :shrug:

x

hi gs20 and j1405! welcome aboard the tww train! :thumbup:

so ladies, i heard u normally ovulate between 6-48 hours after you get positive opk, is that correct? i got positive opk on 7th march and i BD'd that night, the next night and the one after that, is that right? wondering if we try again tonight is that too late considering it's 4 days after +opk? :shrug:

x

Yes ur right! 6 to 36 hours! And i'm sure you got it! You certainly bd'd the right times! You can one more if you want but i think ur good. Check out the sperm meet egg plan on google. ;)

Hi gs20 and j1405 :) Hopefully we can all keep each other company to stop us going crazy!!

If you bd a few times over this weekend and then try every 3 days until a few days before af is due, you should catch it! I'm going to carry on every few days until af just in case

Good idea! We bd'd friday, saturday and will tonight.. Maybe monday too! Its bad when you dont get a clear positive opk.. And i ran out of tests so cant even test today! Oh well sure if we keep bd'ing we'll catch it..

Will keep bding every other day after monday and we are using preseed so hoping it will help the sperm stay alive a bit longer!

Hello everyone! Today is 1dpo and I'm keeping positive.
:yipee::yipee:

J1405 have you been holding your peepee long enough? I had that issue before and my opk's never got dark enough.

:dust: baby dust to all of us.

J1405 have you been holding your peepee long enough? I had that issue before and my opk's never got dark enough.

Maybe my pee pee was not strong enough but i dont know. See last month i tested with first morning urine and got a definate pos opk on the 3rd day i tested. Did the same this month but nothing.. Tested on saturday the evening again and also a line but slightly lighter than the control line.. Maybe then my pp was not concentrated enough.. So dont know what to make of this month.. Maybe i got the surge during the night?

Maybe my pee pee was not strong enough but i dont know. See last month i tested with first morning urine and got a definate pos opk on the 3rd day i tested. Did the same this month but nothing.. Tested on saturday the evening again and also a line but slightly lighter than the control line.. Maybe thHen my pp was not concentrated enough.. So dont know what to make of this month.. Maybe i got the surge during the night?

I think that's very possible! Not sure what opk's you use but the ones I used always indicate not to test with first morning urine (for opk's buy hpt's are different)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->