Who's ovulating Today?

Aww congratulations krafty thats amazing news! My us technician showed me all the bits including the heart too, it was sooo amazing! :)

Hope you feel better soon!

How are you doing Luna? Feeling positive? :)

That is great news I am happy to hear it went well. A girl!!! I had a feeling it would turn out that way for you. Are they usualy less sure anout girls than boys?

Hop you fewl better soon. It must be horrible to be sick while pregnant :(

Yay koala! :) hope you're feeling better soon.

I think right now I'm feeling very neutral, not positive or negative. Temp went up a ridiculous amount today but I think it's because I absolutely needed to get up to pee 2 hours before I took it :haha:

I think it's easier to mistake girl bits, like maybe the boy bits are hiding, I'm not sure. I'm letting myself get excited though ;)

The worst bit about feeling this ill while pregnant is you can take practically nothing to help you over it. Usually I'd be drugged up to the hilt sleeping lol. Still, I think it's starting to ease off now, I can go 6 hours between paracetamol without my temp hitting 102.

That's just horrible :( and getting rest with two young boys can't be easy either.

Wow your chart is looking very impressive Luna, hopefully it stays up tomorrow for
You :)

Good idea starting a journal!

Luna you're still going strong :) love reading your journal, I am such a stalker ha! Hope it's your month, I've got a really good feeling for you!

How's everyone else doing? Clearbluesky, 10 weeks already!! Are you starting to relax a bit more now? Any sickness yet?

The thing on my ticker about baby already having a lifetimes supply of eggs blows my mind, my grandkids are inside me!!!

Haha, that is amazing though isn't it!! To think you're born with all the eggs you'll ever need when you're born... How can all that grow out of 2 tiny cells!

I read that too and was shocked lol tiny eggies.

11 weeks here and I'm feeling good. I really enjoy being pregnant so far. Another scan booked for next week. I just can't wait to see that little one again. Oh not much sickness I get waves of nausea at times though. I really feel good. Exercise a lot, I try not to lay around the house too much just try to keep busy. What about you rose? Are you counting down the days until you meet Alfie?

Glad you're feeling good! Scans are the best, I can't wait to book my 3d one! Hopefully getting one just before Xmas.

I am soo excited, march can't come quick enough! Although I'm enjoying pregnancy I just can't wait for my little boy to be here :)

I can just imagine the impatience at the end I will probably feel the same. Is the nursery and everything ready? I can't wait to know if it's a boy or girl to start my shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->