Who's ovulating Today?

Glad you're feeling better rose. They cannot do something like this and expect you not to get upset over it. Anyone would including themselves so I would also talk to them about it. Plus you shouldn't feel bad for the maternity leave that is your right and your life. Soon your life and priorities will change and everyone must learn to adapt :)

The scan is tomorrow :hug: I have been insanely tired lately I fall asleep everywhere :haha:

Ooh make sure you post pics of your little bean!

Temping is going well so far :thumbup:
I changed our "week" to cd 10-17 from cd 9-15 because I o'ed later last month...of course now I'm all worried I will spontaneously o early with no advance warning :haha:

Good luck clearbluesky, can't wait to see a picture of your little bean!

Luna, just make sure you BD a couple of times in the earlier week just in case o comes early! Don't want to miss that eggy! Got a good feeling about this month for you :)

Oh and the tiredness was my earliest and most noticeable symptom! And I wasn't expecting it either since nobody really talks about it. I knew I'd get sick but I didn't know I'd feel like I've run a marathon every day!

I do always try to start a little early so I can relax but it won't be happening this month :( it's probably better anyways, it's so hard not to get worn out after so long :(

Maybe a late start will do you good, always good to do something a bit different once in a while :)

I feel like superwoman tonight, cooked the dinner, wrote 2 articles (I do freelance writing in evenings and weekends), did some washing, washed up, did OHs sandwiches, and now sitting with a hot chocolate! Love having successful evenings :)

The scan went great! :happydance: I was so nervous but everything looked fine. The baby is measuring a few days bigger than my date. I would have thought so too because I did ovulate earlier that month. Heartbeat 169 and here are a few pix sorry for the low quality. We couldn't be happier :cloud9:

I know it's crazy but luna if you can do it everyday!!! It worked twice for us that way.

Rose i envy your energy. I feel like a 90 year old lady. I fell asleep at 6:30 pm last night!

How exciting! :)

Oh and I would totally do it everyday but with hubby's work schedule we just do as much as we can :(

That's awesome clearbluesky, great news :) so happy for you!

Don't worry the energy will return, the first 12 weeks or so are tough but so worth it :) I was going to bed at 9.30 most nights!

Yay Luna the Ewcm has started!! Hopefully won't be long now until you've got a chance to catch that egg :)

It's always very exciting to see ewcm! :haha:

Hubby is home for at least another night, I'm really hoping I o sooner rather than later. This cycle technically started in the evening before cd1 so it's sort of 12 hours ahead (does that make sense? Oh well it makes sense to me ;) )

Yeah I see what you mean! Excited for you, hope this is your month :)

What have I missed! Have been away for half term with the boys on a Dr Who themed retreat, 'twas awesome and we are all nice and relaxed.

Lovely scan piccys clearbluesky, bubs is growing fast!

Love the name Alfie Rose :D

Woohoo for EWCM Luna ;)

I'm getting excited / nervous for my scan on Wednesday

Hope you had a nice break!

Ahh bet you can't wait, it's so awesome seeing all the organs etc and thinking omg theres a whole person in there!!

Wow huge temp spike this morning...kind of confused and wishing we had started earlier. Ugh. Oh well I guess we'll keep at it for at least a few more days.

Well if you did ovulate today or even yesterday you still caught the egg :) fingers crossed!

Yeah you're timing was perfect if you ovulated already.

Good luck on Wednesday koala I'll be thinking of you :)

Wow clearblue 9 weeks! That's really come around quickly, I remember telling our families when I was 9 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->