• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's still TTC after an ectopic and/or methotrexate?

Still no sign of AF. Never in my life have I wished to see her so badly lol

Argh, Snuffles--I hope she shows soon! :witch: I THINK I just started the real bleed, but only time will tell. It may be spotting, still. I've been spotting almost continuously for about two months! :wacko:

And I definitely agree--no one will be told until after the first scan, and then most won't hear a thing until the second trimester.

Grace, are you temping? I'm guessing not, based on your charts. Do you think you've O'ed yet?

:hi: to anyone else reading!

The best birthday gift this year would be to see AF :) Ooooh let's hope it's the real bleed for you. That's what we're hoping for right?

Oh okay, then I'm hoping :D my birthday is on the 28th :)

Argh. I spoke too soon. Just a bit of heavy spotting that has now returned to light spotting. Bring on the :witch:!!!!!!!!

Come on witchy witchy witchy, you know you want to :D

Lol you guys are funny, pbl bleeding before you hit 0 doesn't count as AF, well at least according to my RE. They said while going down its not AF .....
But from what I remember you are very close and will hit 0 probably this week! And then AF will come shortly after! I'm sure of it!

Snuffles, she usually comes within 30days of hitting 0 so I'm sure soon! Isn't it wierd hoping shell come?

Good luck and praying we all get our rainbow bfp's by Xmas!!

Lol you guys are funny, pbl bleeding before you hit 0 doesn't count as AF, well at least according to my RE. They said while going down its not AF .....
But from what I remember you are very close and will hit 0 probably this week! And then AF will come shortly after! I'm sure of it!

Snuffles, she usually comes within 30days of hitting 0 so I'm sure soon! Isn't it wierd hoping shell come?

Good luck and praying we all get our rainbow bfp's by Xmas!!

Since I went from 500 to 24 in a week, I'm assuming I'm at 0 now, 4 days later. Maybe it's presumptuous of me, but if I'm not there I'm damn close, so I'm waiting for AF any day now. :coffee:

I echo Snuffles' thought: 30 days?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Snuffles, when did you hit 0?

Grace, I need to check out your journal to see what's going on! Are you in the TWW yet?

Wednesday :D although it could have been anytime from the 11th-17th since they waited a week in between blood draws.

Hi Ladies,

Just read through your thread, and I must say that it was like reading my own journal!
My story: I had an ectopic in Feb. 2009, and unfortunately I didn't realize what was happening, it was my 1st pregnancy, and on some instinctual level I knew something was terribly wrong when I began having horrible abdominal pains. When I went to the ER, they diagnosed me with an ectopic, and rushed me into emergency surgery. I lost my right tube along with my little angel.
Well, Dh and I are finally ready to start TTC, and I can tell you that i'm a nervous wreck! I had a preconception visit with my OB-GYN, and that has helped tremendously, she has a plan in place to begin early monitoring as soon as I get a BFP.
So all that's left to do is to BD, when i'm "O". I'm just coming off Nuvaring, so not sure how that will affect my cycle, and when I "O". But just finishing with AF now, so now i'll monitor my CM to determine when i'm. "O".

I would like to join your forum- I have a lot in common with you ladies!

Praying for lots and lots of :dust:, and for sticky babies that stick to the right place this time. :happydance:

Welcome, Ty!!! I'm a TN native. I'm from Chattanooga, but lived in Nashville for several years in my twenties.

Hey ladies,

I had MTX on June 22nd, had a Laparoscopy 1 week later, my levels went to 0 about 6 weeks after MTX, we deliberatly avoided the fertile week last cycle as we got engaged that month and our having our party this month before AF is due so i will be trying this cycle, it seems as though your waiting forever for levels to hit 0 and to try again after MTX but it does go quite quick, i got a little ticker that was counting down the days until i could TTC Again :) it has now been 4 months since MTX and iv had 3 cycles of AF so im happy to ttc again! xxx

Welcome, Cath, and good luck to you this cycle! :hi:

It DOES seem like you're waiting forever! My last menstrual cycle, which resulted in my BFP, was in JULY!!! I'd love to get the ticker, but at this point it all depends on which the :witch: decides to show up!

Well i just counted 12 weeks from the date of MTX and done my ticker for then, it gave me something to look forward to lol!!

Well i had a BFP in March which ended in MC in April - BFP in May and Ectopic in June, it feels like i havent been pregnant for agesssssssssssssssssssssssss and my best friend had a baby boy Thursday and hes made me sooooooooooooooooo broody!! xx

Hi guys
Yes once you hit 0 then AF will come anytime after, but within 30 days. some women its 10 days, others 15, others 25, just depends.

Here's to hoping you all hit 0 quickly, do you guys all plan to ttc after that first AF?

Im waiting to O still. should be anyday now. So much waiting............:wacko:
waiting for AF, waiting to O, waiting in 2ww, waiting for blood results once you get bfp, waiting waiting waiting. GUESS I need to really learn patience, If all this WAITING is going to get me to have my little healthy rainbow then its worth it.

OY :dohh:

I plan to try again after AF decides to show up, which I'm still waiting on!!! I SEE YOU START TO APPEAR ON THE TP AND THEN YOU JUST LEAVE!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan to try again after AF decides to show up, which I'm still waiting on!!! I SEE YOU START TO APPEAR ON THE TP AND THEN YOU JUST LEAVE!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO! its enough to drive you crazy isn't it???? I am with you girl :wacko:
Its crazy but once you have gone through a loss, EVERY SINGLE STEP is waiting and difficult
waiting for AF
waiting to O
waiting in 2ww
waiting after you get bfp for blood draw
waiting for results (OMG those days are the worst!)
waiting for next blood draw
waiting for us
OY !!! :nope:

I always said I wanted to have two children, but im not so sure I could go through this whole pregnancy thing again. LOL and Im not even pregnant yet>! Maybe I will change my mind once I have a healthy little one and a GOOD pregnancy experience! oh I hope so!

I hope AF comes for you, right now im waiting to O! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->