Who's still TTC after an ectopic and/or methotrexate?

Ok, how do I link my journal and have it say "my journal" in my signature for people to click on ?? TX!:dohh:

You are funny pbl, when do you go for another beta check? what about the HSG, is it scheduled yet? Mine wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Let me know if you have any questions on that!
i'll put my journal in my siggy good idea. Today is cd16 for me. i'll update journal but O should be anyday! Im SO ready!

Im so excited for all of us that we made it through the storm and now we are going to have our rainbow babies :happydance:

At this point they told me just to take a HPT--maybe they'll do a blood test later, but she didn't mention it. I was already below the sensitivity of their office tests a week ago (which from a measurement standpoint meansmy HCG was indistinguishable from 0). I'm scared to take the HPT, though! It's partly because I only have one test left (I was never a big tester), and I was saving it for the next time I'm TTC with promising signs. :cry:

Err....not wholly certain how to link your journal as you describe. I'd recommend the help forum, as you'll get quick answers there, Also possible your Q has already been asked.

Im sorry pbl, i thought you said you were at 25 the last draw, my RE made me keep going back til I hit 2, as they said anything under 3 is negative.
I am sure you are at 0 now anyway! yay

ya, i looked in FAQ and couldn't find it, i'll look somemore.

Well here is the code for mine, you can copy it and then just paste the url of your journal where mine is to make it yours and change the color if you want

[= "https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1143533-snuffles-journey-ttc.html#post20613025"] [/URL]​

In front of the = make sure you type URL though. Oh and the blank space between the size thing is where you type your "My Journal"

You're welcome:flower:

I also forgot to mention to you ladies that this period has been more mucusy. Like along the lines of a period mixed with EWCM.

You're welcome:flower:

I also forgot to mention to you ladies that this period has been more mucusy. Like along the lines of a period mixed with EWCM.

I've heard that's typical. Strange, isn't it??

It's a little strange, but nothing I can't handle. Last night AF began to taper off and I was sad because that meant it was only three days long, but she came back and got me while I was in the shower so we're on day four. Hopefully it's four days like it was before.

Well here is the code for mine, you can copy it and then just paste the url of your journal where mine is to make it yours and change the color if you want

[= "https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1143533-snuffles-journey-ttc.html#post20613025"] [/URL]​

In front of the = make sure you type URL though. Oh and the blank space between the size thing is where you type your "My Journal"

OMG thanks, I got it but I can't get it to just say "My Journal" - I can't find where you mean when you say "the blank space between the size thing is where you type your "my journal? - where is that?? lol :wacko:

Thanks pbl! At RE now ......

Snuffles,
Are you gonna ttc when you O in a few weeks?

Lol sorry I'm terrible at helping without being there to show people.

Well AF has left, and now we wait I guess lol.

Grace: We're going for a NTNP this cycle with us moving and all. I don't want to be all stressed about trying to catch the egg AND moving. So if it happens woohoo! and if not, then we try next month :)

PBL, yay! AND I DID IT!!!

Thank you so much! :thumbup:

snuffles,
I think thats great about just concentrating on moving and not adding to your stress. Are you guys moving to a house, condo, or apartment?

AFM<
RE told me to take my trigger shot today, so O will be tomorrow!!!
We have bd'd today and the last 2 days, and we will bd for the next 3!!!

praying for that bfp and a healthy little rainbow baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![-o&lt;

Looks like AF has come back for a bit, oh well.

We'll be moving into FIL's house, while we work on ours.

Just went to the doc's to see about weird pain on the left (non-ectopic) side. They couldn't see anything, and they theorized that I've had referred pain (from the right to the left) this whole time. Weird, huh? :shrug:

They also said I'm about to ovulate. I'm THINK I'm sure that trying to catch that egg would be a bad idea..............

Oh, and their pregnancy test was negative, finally!!!

Unfortunately yes, it would be a bad idea but wooooo for the negative test!!!!

You will be able to try soon enough pbl!!

I am officially in the 2ww - omg
I have a preg blood test scheduled for nov 13th
Soooo excited but yet so afraid, only you ladies can understand what I mean....

I'm so scared to be pregnant again. Yes I know it's normal, but I had no idea I could be this scared. I'm so worried about it to the point that I probably won't put up a ticker until I know baby is good:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->