Who's testing end of January?

Belle19

Reaction score
Hi ladies
ttc after a miscarriage September 2013. Start of this month I had positive opks for 8 days and then ran out of tests so can't test again.. Due on in 4 days but genuinely don't think she's coming this month!!
Looking for a testing buddy xx

My AF is due no later than the 29th! :) I'll test on the 31st if no af! :)
I had MC a year ago, then I just had surgery/dnc Dec 6th 2013
a chem last month and I'm truly hoping this is my month been ttc 3years no baby :(

But I'm trying not to stress it and stay busy!

My AF is due no later than the 29th! :) I'll test on the 31st if no af! :)
I had MC a year ago, then I just had surgery/dnc Dec 6th 2013
a chem last month and I'm truly hoping this is my month been ttc 3years no baby :(

But I'm trying not to stress it and stay busy!

My AF is due tomorrow and testing 31st if it's a no show! I had a miscarriage September 13th 2013. Tried for 2 years. Lots of love and baby dust to you xxx

keep me updated! I caught the flu so im hoping it does no harm if i am

Due af on 28th if I don't get a temp drop tomorrow morning i will test on Tuesday

This morning it was 36.8 my pre o temps are usually 36.3 tomorrow will be the tell tale day, if no temp drop I might test in the morning but iv managed to hold out this long without testing so wud be a shame to cave and see that bfn x

Hey guys, may I join?? Af is due tomorrow for me as well.. ttc for 2.5 years now with no luck. On my break month off of clomid, hoping our turn is soon. <3

Hey guys, may I join?? Af is due tomorrow for me as well.. ttc for 2.5 years now with no luck. On my break month off of clomid, hoping our turn is soon. <3

Of course you can sweetheart :) well it's 4.20am and AF Is officially due today. Keeping really positive :) lots of love and baby dust to you my darling xx

This morning it was 36.8 my pre o temps are usually 36.3 tomorrow will be the tell tale day, if no temp drop I might test in the morning but iv managed to hold out this long without testing so wud be a shame to cave and see that bfn x

Mine was 37.5 2 days ago and yesterday it was 37.17 hoping this month is our turn xx I'm also dying to test but must resist!!! I may test later since AF Is due today but will hold out till later on this evening xx

Of course you can sweetheart :) well it's 4.20am and AF Is officially due today. Keeping really positive :) lots of love and baby dust to you my darling xx

Thanks hun, good luck to you to! Where are you located?? Its only 9:22pm here is Western Canada :)

Thanks hun, good luck to you to! Where are you located?? Its only 9:22pm here is Western Canada :)

I'm in England Hun :) I work nights, I'm gonna cave and test this evening!! Just out of curiosity &#128514;&#128514;xxx

Well thats exciting!! If af doesnt come today (27th) I will probably test the next day. Have you ever bought those cheap tests online?? I keep thinking about it.. but never have?

My temp went down slightly but still around typical post o temps and not gone down to pre o temps yet so i tested, bfn :-( it took a couppe of days for my temp to rise this cycle maybe i didnt o until the day before my rise whih wud put me at 11dpo but I'm certain i od on cd22 so I'm 13dpo. Pfft i duno guess there's nothing i can do but wait and see

Well thats exciting!! If af doesnt come today (27th) I will probably test the next day. Have you ever bought those cheap tests online?? I keep thinking about it.. but never have?

Yeah I have loads of them. I'm normally a poas addict so they work bril xxx

My temp went down slightly but still around typical post o temps and not gone down to pre o temps yet so i tested, bfn :-( it took a couppe of days for my temp to rise this cycle maybe i didnt o until the day before my rise whih wud put me at 11dpo but I'm certain i od on cd22 so I'm 13dpo. Pfft i duno guess there's nothing i can do but wait and see

I caved in And tested yesterday before work.. Testing again tonight. Bfn bleugggggghhhh x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 7
Well i wont expect any sign of af or anything today. My brain keeps telling me to hold onto the hope but seeing that bfn today has made it hard to do that. This cycle wud have been perfect to conceive for so many reasons by j guess it wasn't meant to be. Just wana get on with thee next now

I hear ya ladies.. I wanted to test today.. but I want to wait till at least tomorrow. Af is only due today, lol Ive been really good at not poas early. But tomorrow I might just do it! I also have no symptoms at all... so not very hopeful.

Well temp eent down .1 more its now 36.5 so sill above the coverline but its slowly creeping down

So what happens to this thread when January is over? Do we start a new one or just keep chatting on here??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->